|Exam||Bharat Bhagya Vidhata (BBV) Scholarship Test 2022|
|Organised By||Kautilya Academy|
|Download||BBV Scholarship Test 2022 Sample/Model Question Paper|
|Eligibility||Students from class 10th onwards|
Bharat Bhagya Vidhata Scholarship Test 2022
Bharat Bhagya Vidhata Talent Hunt cum Scholarship Test is a campaign launched by Kautilya Academy one of the best Institutes of India for Civil Services. It is directed towards helping the students with limited means but abundant ambition and willingness to strive hard for their dreams.
Download BBV Scholarship Test 2022 Sample Question Paper
|Bharat Bhagya Vidhata (BBV) Scholarship Test 2022 Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
BBV Scholarship Test 2022 Sample Question Paper
1. Which is universal donor ?
2. Where is seven pagodas situated ?
3. The entry of light waves from air to glass affect the following variables :
(a) Wavelength, Frequency and Velocity
(b) Velocity and Frequency
(c) Wavelength and Frequency
(d) Wavelength and Velocity
4. Th pH value of blood is :
5. A barrel of oil is almost equal to which of the following measure ?
(a) 131 litre
(b) 159 litre
(c) 257 litre
(d) 321 litre
6. What is the function of heavy water in a nuclear reactor ?
(a) Slow down the Neutrons
(b) Accelerate Neutrons
(c) Cooling the reactor
(d) Stop the nuclear reaction
7. What is the order of magnitude of electric resistance of the dry human body ?
(a) 10 2 ohm
(b) 10 4 ohm
(c) 10 6 ohm
(d) 10 8 ohm
8. The radiator of an automobile works on the principles of :
(a) Only conduction
(b) Only convection
(c) Only radiation
(d) Both conduction and radiation
9. National income is :
(a) Gross national product at market rate
(b) Gross national product at resource cost
(c) Gross domestic product at market value
(d) Gross domestic product at resource cost
10. The period of Plan Holiday in India :-
11. Consider the following in context to the Indian economy :
1. Bank rate
2. Open market action
3. Public debt
4. Public revenue
Which of the following are components of fiscal policy ?
(a) Only 1
(b) 2, 3 and 4
(c) 1 and 2
(d) 1, 3 and 4
12. World Development Report is an annual publication of :
13. The duration of Rolling Plan in India is :
14. Which of the following is the super computer of IBM –
(a) Tihane- 2
15. What is the process of dividing disk into tracks and sectors :-
16. What is the utility of Alt + Shift + D in MS Word.
(a) Insert Date
(b) Insert Table
(c) Insert Data
(d) All of these
17. Which of the following is the popular Dos based spread sheet package
(a) MS word
(b) MS Excel
(c) Lotus 1, 2, 3
18. The process which transfer the main memory to disk store is known as –
19. Which key stroke will you press for page break ?
(a) Ctrl + Return Key
(b) Ctrl +
(c) Ctrl + Enter key
(d) All of these
20. What is the location of Excel on status indicators
(a) Name box
(c) Formula bar
21. What’s next in the series –
1, 8, 27 ….?
22. The Krishna River originates near which one of the following places?
23. Teesta River is the major tributary of which one of the following rivers?
24. Through which one of the following group of states does the river Chambal flow?
(a) Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh
(b) Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
(c) Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh
(d) Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar
25. “Sargasso Sea” is well developed in which one of the following oceans?
(a) North Pacific Ocean
(b) South Pacific Ocean
(c) North Atlantic Ocean
(d) South Atlantic Ocean
26. The Great Barrier Reef lies off the coast of which one of the following states of Australia?
(b) South Australia
(c) New South wales
27. Which one of the following states of India touches boundary of three countries?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
28. Which one of the followings is the second largest body of the Solar System?
29. The workers engaged in Seconday activities are known by which one of the followings?
(a) Blue Coller
(b) Red Coller
(c) White Coller
(d) Golden Coller
30. Sub tropical high pressure belt on the earth is also known as _______
(b) Horse latitudes
(c) Trade wind areas
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below