|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training [SCERT]|
|Class||Class 10th / SSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
|Subject||Science & Technology [Part I & II]|
Maharashtra SSC Science & Technology Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 10th/SSC Science & Technology Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download SSC Science & Technology Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|• Class X Science & Technology Part I
• Class X Science & Technology Part II
Maharashtra Class X Science & Technology Sample Questions
Que 1: Choose the correct option in the multiple choice answer for the following questions:- ( 1 mark each)
1) A ……. Is necessary to change the speed as well as the direction of motion of an object.
2) The orbit of a planet revolving around a star is ……
c) towards the focal point
3)The square of its period of revolution around the sun is directly proportional to the ……….. of the mean distance of a planet from the sun.
b) square root
d) cube root
4) The gravitational force between two bodies is directly proportional to the product of the masses of those bodies and is ……….of the distance between them.
a) inversely proportional to the square
b) directly proportional to the square
c) inversely proportional to the cube
d) inversely proportional to the square root
5) The value of universal gravitational constant (G) in SI unit is…………
a) 6.673× 10-11 Nm2/ kg
b) 6.673× 1011 Nm/ kg
c) 9.673 × 10-11 Nm/ kg
d) 9.673 × 10-11 Nm2/ kg
6) The ……………..force is much weaker than other forces in nature.
c) nuclear force
d) inter molecular
7) The value of gravitational acceleration (g) is ………..
a) highest at the poles
b) highest at the equator
c) same everywhere on the surface of the earth
d) lowest at the poles
8) The value of gravitational acceleration(g) is …………at the equator.
a) 9.78 m/s
b) 9.832 m/s
c) 9.8 m/s
d) 6.67 m/s
9) The free fall of an object is possible only in…….
c) on the surface of earth
d) None of these
10) The weight of any object on the moon is nearly …………of the weight of the earth.
11) A person weighs 60N on earth. His weight on the moon will be……
12) Dobereiner laid down the…..rule.
13)Newlands’ Law of Octaves is applicable upto…..
14) X and Y are two elements having similar properties which obey Newlands’s Law of Octaves.The minimum and maximum number of elements in between X and Y respectively are……
a) 6 and 8
b) 7 and 15
c) 8 and 14
d) 6 and 13
15)At the time of Mendeleev …..elements were known.
16)In Mendeleev’s periodic table eka- silicon was later named as……..
17)In Modern Periodic Table the number of columns and periods are respectively …….and …….
18)…….is the outermost shell for elements of period 2.
19)The groups 1 and 2 constitute the………block.
20)Which pair of atomic numbers represents elements in the same group ?
maharashtra ssc question bank 2022 , maharashtra ssc board question bank 2021 english medium , ssc maharashtra board science 2 question bank 2021 , maharashtra ssc question bank 2021 , maharashtra state board ssc question bank , maharashtra board ssc question bank , maharashtra state board ssc question papers with solutions , ssc question bank maharashtra board , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board answer key , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf download , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf , maharashtra ssc question paper , question bank for ssc maharashtra board , question bank for class 10 ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra board ssc question papers with solutions , question bank of ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra ssc question paper pdf
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below