|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training [SCERT]|
|Class||Class 10th / SSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
Maharashtra SSC Geography Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 10th/SSC Geography Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download Maharashtra SSC All Subjects Question Bank March 2021 Here
Download SSC Geography Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|Class X Geography
Maharashtra Class X Geography Sample Questions
Q1. Choose the correct option and complete the sentence:
1. Amazon basin is mainly _______.
a) characterized by draughts
b) filled by swamps
c) covered by dense forests
2. One of the following is not useful for field visit:
d) ranging rod
3. The economy of Brazil is mainly dependent on ________ occupation.
4. In the north most region of India _________ forests are found.
5. Brazil is famous for _________ dance.
6. India ranks _________ in population in the world.
7. Amazon is a large river in the world. Near its mouth _________.
a) deltaic regions are found
b) no deltas are found
c) deposition of sediments occurs
d) fishing is done
8. In India, sparse network of railway is found in _________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
9. These two countries in South America do not share their border with Brazil.
c) Columbia-French Guyana
10. Both the countries have __________ type of government.
11. India’s southern most point is known as _________.
c) Indira Point
d) Port Blair
12. Rain forests of Brazil are known as _________.
a) Mediterranean forests
b) Lungs of the world
c) World coffee pot
13. The economy of Brazil and India is of _________ type.
b) highly developed
14. Number of females _________ males in a region is known as sex ratio.
b) per lakh
c) per thousand
d) per million
15. Maximum part of Brazil is occupied by _________.
d) dissected hills
16. Like India, Brazil also has _________.
a) huge mountains
b) ancient plateaus
c) west flowing rivers
d) snow covered mountains
17. Amazon basin is mainly _________.
a) drought prone
c) unfavorable for human settlements
18. Lakshadweep islands in Arabian sea are _________.
a) dissected islands
b) coral islands
c) volcanic islands
d) continental islands
19. At the foot hills of Aravali _________ is found.
a) Bundelkhand plateau
b) Mewar plateau
c) Malwa plateau
d) Deccan plateau
20. The concentration of settlements is related to which of the following majorfactors?
a) proximity to coast
b) in plains
c) availability of water
maharashtra ssc question bank 2022 , maharashtra ssc board question bank 2021 english medium , ssc maharashtra board science 2 question bank 2021 , maharashtra ssc question bank 2021 , maharashtra state board ssc question bank , maharashtra board ssc question bank , maharashtra state board ssc question papers with solutions , ssc question bank maharashtra board , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board answer key , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf download , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf , maharashtra ssc question paper , question bank for ssc maharashtra board , question bank for class 10 ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra board ssc question papers with solutions , question bank of ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra ssc question paper pdf
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below