|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training [SCERT]|
|Class||Class 10th / SSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
|Subject||• Mathematics Part I
• Mathematics Part II
• Mathematics Part II (Updated with Coordinate Geometry)
Maharashtra SSC Maths Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 10th/SSC Mathematics Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download SSC Maths Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|• Class X Mathematics Part I
• Class X Mathematics Part II
• Class X Mathematics Part II (Updated with Coordinate Geometry)
Maharashtra Class X Maths Sample Questions
Each of 1 marks:
1) State with reason whether the equation 3𝑥2− 7y = 13 is a linear equation with two variables?
2) Show the condition using variable x and y: Two numbers differ by 3
3) For the equation 4x + 5y = 20 find y when x = 0
4) Write any two solutions of the equation x + y = 7.
5) Decide whether (0, 2) is the solution of the equation 5x + 3y = 6
6) Write any two solution of the equation a – b = – 3
7) If x+2y=5 and 2x+y=7 then find the value of x+y
8) If Dx = 24 and x = – 3 then find the value of D.
9) The cost of the book is 5 rupees more than twice the cost of a pen. Show this using linear equation by taking Cost of book(x) and cost of a pen(y)
Each of 3 marks:
1) Solve the given simultaneous equations graphically 𝑥 + 𝑦 = 5 and 𝑦 = 5,
2) Ajay is younger than Vijay by 3 years. The sum of their ages is 25 years, what is the age of Ajay.
3) Solve by Cramer’s rule, 3x – 4y = 10; 4x + 3y = 5
4) Difference between two numbers is 3, the sum of three times the bigger number and two times the smaller number is 19. Then find the numbers.
5) Solve: 4m – 2n = – 4; 4m + 3n =16
6) Solve: 99x + 101y = 499; 101x + 99y = 501
7) The length of the rectangle is 5 more than twice its breadth. The perimeter of a rectangle is 52 cm then find the length of the rectangle.
8) The graph of the equations 2 𝑥 − 𝑦 − 4 = 0 and 𝑥 + 𝑦 + 1 = 0 intersect
each other in point P (a, b) then find the coordinates of P?
9) The solution of the equation 𝑎 𝑥 + b y + 5 = 0 and 𝑏 𝑥 − 𝑎 𝑦 − 12 = 0 is (2, -3) Find the values of a and b.
10) A person starts a job with some fixed salary and yearly increment. After 4 years his salary is Rs.15000 and after 10 years it becomes Rs. 18000. Then find his monthly salary and increment
maharashtra ssc question bank 2022 , maharashtra ssc board question bank 2021 english medium , ssc maharashtra board science 2 question bank 2021 , maharashtra ssc question bank 2021 , maharashtra state board ssc question bank , maharashtra board ssc question bank , maharashtra state board ssc question papers with solutions , ssc question bank maharashtra board , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board answer key , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf download , question bank for ssc 2021 maharashtra board pdf , maharashtra ssc question paper , question bank for ssc maharashtra board , question bank for class 10 ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra board ssc question papers with solutions , question bank of ssc maharashtra board , maharashtra ssc question paper pdf
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below