|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Class||SSLC [Class 10th]|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
KSEEB Karnataka SSLC Social Science Model Question Paper
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB], SSLC [Class 10th] Social Science Model Question Paper 2021-2022
Download Karnataka SSLC Social Science Model Question Paper
|Subject||Model Question Paper|
|Social Science [Kannada Medium]||Download|
|Social Science [English Medium]||Download|
Karnataka SSLC Social Science Model Questions
I. Four choices are given for each of the following questions/incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or the most appropriate. Choose the correct answer and write the complete answer along with its letter of the alphabet 8×1=8
1. The one who implemented the subsidiary Alliance system was
D) William Bentinck
2. The leader who revolted against the British in Kanpur
A) Mangal Pande
B) Dhondia Wagh
C) Nana Saheb
D) Bahadur Shah II
3. Human Rights Day is celebrated on
A) 10th December
B) 15th March
C) 6th June
D) 11th July
4. The moment opposing Kaiga Nuclear Power plant was led by
A) Dr. Shivaram karanth
B) Sunderlal Bahuguna
C) Kusuma Sorabha
D) Prof. M.D Nanjunda Swamy
5. Mooka Nayaka periodical was started by
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
D) Jyothibha Phule
6. The place that receives the least rainfall in India is
7. The true development of India is the development of its villages was stated by
A) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Amarthya sen
D) Mahatma Gandhi
8. The founder of Wipro is
A) Azim Premji
B) Narayan Murthy
C) Dr. Pratap Reddy
D) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
II Answer the following questions in a sentence each 8×1=8
9. What was the effect of Shah Alam II giving Kora and Allahabad to Marathas?
10. Why was the Vernacular Press Act passed?
11. What is disarmament?
12. What are included in social security?
13. What is mango shower?
14. How is red soil formed?
15. What is decentralization of power?
16. Who is the father of white revolution?
III Answer the following questions in 2 to 4 sentences or points each: 8×2=16
17. Fall of Constantinople led to the discovery of New sea route to India. justify.
18. How was Junagarh merged in Indian Union?
19. What are the aims of Indian foreign policy? OR What were the major problems that emerged after the World War II
20. Why was Narmada Bachavo andolana started? OR Differentiate Division of Economic Labour and Social Labour.
21. Peninsular plateau has played an important role in the Economic development of the country. How?
22. List out the cases for destruction of Forest.
23. National income is not suitable to measure the economic development of the country. Why?
24. What are the main objectives of consumer protection Act of 1986?
IV Answer the following questions in Six sentences / points each: 9×3=27
25. Explain the impact of the British Education in India.
26. What were the results of third Anglo-Mysore war? OR What were the programs of non cooperation movement.
27. What are the Preaching’s of Brahma Samaj?
28. Explain the relationship between India and Russia.
29. Explain legal measures undertaken to eradicate untouchability.
30. “Industries are located in a few places only.” Why?
31. Explain the effects of landslide OR Explain the Importance of Transport
32. Mention the key features of Panchayat Raj system OR Mention the objectives of Economic development.
33. What are the functions of Bank? OR What are the functions of Entrepreneur?
V Answer the following questions in about eight sentences /point each:
34. How did Subhash Chandra Bose fight against the British during freedom movement?
35. Explain the role of moderates in freedom struggle. OR Explain the reasons for the revolt of 1857.
36. What are the measures taken to improve the status of women in India?
37. List out the different kinds of farming practiced in India.
karnataka sslc question papers 2019 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers, karnataka sslc question papers 2020 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2015 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2017 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2020, karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers, karnataka sslc question paper 2019, karnataka sslc question paper 2021, karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2017, karnataka sslc 2021 model question paper and answer key, karnataka sslc question papers 2018 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka board sslc question paper, karnataka sslc board question paper 2015, karnataka sslc board question papers with answers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below