|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Class||SSLC [Class 10th]|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
KSEEB Karnataka SSLC Science Model Question Paper
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB], SSLC [Class 10th] Science Model Question Paper 2021-2022
Download KSEEB SSLC 2022 [All Subjects] Model Question Papers Here
Download Karnataka SSLC Science Model Question Paper
|Subject||Model Question Paper|
|Science [Kannada Medium]||Download|
|Science [English Medium]||Download|
Karnataka SSLC Science Model Questions
Part – A : Physics
I Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter of alphabet. 2×1=2
1. The diameter of the reflecting surface of spherical mirror is
A) Optical Centre
B) Centre of Curvature
D) Principal axis
2. An electric motor takes 5A from a 220V electric source. The power of the motor is
II Answer the following questions. 3×1=3
3. If the focal length of a spherical mirror is 15cm. Find the radius of curvature ?
4. Mention any two disadvantages of fossil fuels.
5. What is an electric circuit ?
III Answer the following questions. 3×2=6
6. How does overloading and short-circuit occur in an electric circuit? Explain. What is the function of a fuse during this situation ?
7. Draw the schematic diagram of a biogas plant.
8 An electric lamp whose resistance is 40Ω and conductor of 8Ω resistance are connected in series to 12V battery in an electric circuit. Calculate the total resistance of the circuit and the current flowing through the circuit.
IV Answer the following questions. 3×3=9
9. Draw the ray diagram of image formed when the object is kept beyond 2F1 of the convex lens. With the help of the diagram, mention the position and nature of the image formed. (F1 : principal focus of the lens)
Draw the ray diagram when of image formed the object is kept beyond C of the concave mirror. With the help of the diagram mention the position and nature of the image formed. (C : Centre of curvature of mirror).
10. What is electric potential difference? What is the SI unit of potential difference ? Name the device used to measure the potential difference.
11. An object is kept at a distance of 30cm from a diverging lens of focal length 15cm. At what distance the image is formed from the lens? Find the magnification of the image.
V Answer the following questions 2×4=8
12. Explain Faraday’s experiment of magnet and coil. State “electromagnetic induction” with the help of this experiment OR State the Fleming’s right hand rule. How can we increase the amount of electric current produced in the electric generator ? Write any two differences between electric generator and electric motor?
13. a) List the uses of Convex mirror and Concave mirror.
b) Define principal focus and radius of curvature of a convex mirror.
karnataka sslc question papers 2019 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers, karnataka sslc question papers 2020 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2015 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2017 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2020, karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers, karnataka sslc question paper 2019, karnataka sslc question paper 2021, karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2017, karnataka sslc 2021 model question paper and answer key, karnataka sslc question papers 2018 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka board sslc question paper, karnataka sslc board question paper 2015, karnataka sslc board question papers with answers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below