|Service||View Details of Tamil Nadu Police Arrested Persons Online|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Police|
|Who Can View||Anyone|
How To View Details of Tamil Nadu Police Arrested Persons?
Steps to view details of Tamil Nadu Police arrested persons online:
• Visit Tamil Nadu Police Website
• Click on the “Arrest Person Details” tab.
• Enter the Name and Mobile Number
• Click On Send OTP Button
• Get and Verify OTP
• Click On Submit Button
The police will then send you an email with a link to the arrested person details. You can click on the link to view the arrested person details.
• Information regarding arrests effected on & after 02.04.2018 in all the Police Stations across the State is available for view.
• User is allowed to make 10 searches with a single OTP.
Duties of Tamil Nadu Police
The duties of the Tamil Nadu Police are to:
• Prevent and detect crimes: The Tamil Nadu Police are responsible for preventing and detecting crimes. This includes patrolling neighborhoods, responding to calls for service, and investigating crimes.
• Maintain law and order: The Tamil Nadu Police are responsible for maintaining law and order. This includes responding to public disturbances, crowd control, and preventing riots.
• Protect life and property: The Tamil Nadu Police are responsible for protecting life and property. This includes responding to emergencies, providing security, and investigating crimes against property.
• Enforce the law: The Tamil Nadu Police are responsible for enforcing the law. This includes issuing citations, making arrests, and testifying in court.
• Provide public services: The Tamil Nadu Police also provide a variety of public services, such as issuing lost property reports, providing traffic control, and assisting with missing persons cases.
The Tamil Nadu Police are a vital part of the state’s criminal justice system. They play a critical role in keeping the state safe and protecting its citizens.
Here are some specific examples of the duties of the Tamil Nadu Police:
• Preventing and detecting crimes: The Tamil Nadu Police patrol neighborhoods to deter crime. They also respond to calls for service, such as burglaries and robberies. The police investigate crimes to identify and apprehend the perpetrators.
• Maintaining law and order: The Tamil Nadu Police respond to public disturbances, such as protests and riots. They also provide security for public events, such as political rallies and sporting events. The police work to prevent and resolve conflicts between individuals and groups.
• Protecting life and property: The Tamil Nadu Police respond to emergencies, such as fires and accidents. They also provide security for businesses and homes. The police investigate crimes against property, such as theft and vandalism.
• Enforcing the law: The Tamil Nadu Police issue citations for traffic violations and other offenses. They also make arrests and testify in court. The police enforce laws that protect the environment, public health, and consumer rights.
• Providing public services: The Tamil Nadu Police issue lost property reports and provide traffic control. They also assist with missing persons cases and help people who have been victims of crime. The police provide information and education about crime prevention.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below