|Service||Register Complaint [Chief Minister’s Grievance Redressal System]|
||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Service Mode||Online, Call, App|
Spandana CM Grievance Redressal System
One-Stop public grievance redressal platform for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. The grievances can be registered from various sources viz. GSWS, 1902 Call Center, Mobile App, Web Application, Collectorate grievance day (Spandana Monday).
What is Spandana?
Spandana is a public grievance redressal platform, an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Grievances raised through Spandana will be redressed in a specific time frame. Grievance redressal officer is assigned by the department to redress the grievances. This officer performs the field enquiry and takes a necessary action to redress thegrievance.
Grievance Redressal Process
1. Grievance can be registered from multiple sources and a unique “ YSR# ” (Your Spandana Request Number) will be generated for each grievance
2. Grievance will be assigned to the respective redressal officer
3. Redressal officer performs the necessary enquiry, action and redresses the grievance
4. Citizen can ‘reopen’ the grievance if not satisfied with the resolution and the same will be assigned to the higher authorities to redress the grievance
Type of Grievances
A grievance is a formal complaint on any issue regarding delivery of services by the government.A grievance canbe raisedon a department or an officer or on any scheme of the government. Right to information (RTI)can’t be seen as a grievanceand one can’t file RTI through Spandana.
LMF is the functionary or officer, who is the competent authority to deliver a service. On the other hand GRA or Grievances Redressal Authority is the officer, who is responsible for the quality redressal of the grievances. The GRA is the higher authority above the LMF.
Since the New SPANDANA is limited to the grievances only and no service requests are being accepted (For service requests, citizen has to approach Grama/Ward Sachivalayam), the LMF option doesn’t exist and GRA requests the subordinate officer to conduct an enquiry and will take a necessary action against the grievance and is responsible to redress the grievance.
How To Register Complaint?
1. To register a grievance, one can, visit the nearest Grama/Ward Sachivalayam or make a call to the 24/7 dedicated Call Centre – 1902 or
2. Visit a District Collector Office on the Grievance Day on every Monday (Spandana Monday event) or visit Spandana Portal or
3. Download SPANDANA mobile app on iOS or Android phones.
On successful registration of a grievance, the citizen will receive an SMS text message with the grievance number called “Your Spandana Request” Number (YSR#).
Toll Free Number: 1902
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
1 thought on “Spandana Grievance Portal Complaint Registration Andhra Pradesh”
Why AP govt to provide marrage buaro app to the ap for unmarried youth. The pravite matronys are only commercials so we request to provide govt matrimony for all the AP religions.