|Service||View Police FIR Online|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Police|
|Eligibility||Person who filed FIR|
First Information Report (FIR)
A First Information Report (FIR) is a document that is filed with the police when a crime is committed. It is the first step in the criminal justice process and is used to initiate an investigation. The Tamil Nadu Police FIR is a standard form that is used to record the details of a crime.
The form includes the following information:
• The date and time of the crime
• The location of the crime
• The name and address of the victim
• The name and address of the accused
• A description of the crime
• The evidence that is available
The FIR is signed by the complainant and the police officer who is recording the complaint. The FIR is then forwarded to the police station for further investigation.
How To View Tamil Nadu Police FIR Online?
You can view a Tamil Nadu Police FIR online through the Tamil Nadu Police website. Here are the steps on how to do it:
• Visit Tamil Nadu Police website
• Click on the “View FIR” link.
• Enter the Name and Mobile Number
• Send and Verify OPT
• View FIR Online
The police will then send you an email with a link to the FIR. You can click on the link to view the FIR.
Here are some of the requirements for viewing a Tamil Nadu Police FIR online:
• You must have a Registered Mobile Number
• You must know the FIR number or the name of the complainant or accused.
If you do not have the FIR number or the name of the complainant or accused, you can contact the police station where the FIR was filed. The police station will be able to provide you with the FIR number or the name of the complainant or accused.
Benefits of Filing an FIR
Here are some of the benefits of filing an FIR:
• It allows the police to start an investigation.
• It creates a legal record of the crime.
• It can help to protect the victim’s rights.
• It can help to bring the accused to justice.
FAQs on First Information Report (FIR):
What is an FIR?
An FIR is a document that is filed with the police when a crime is committed. It is the first step in the criminal justice process and is used to initiate an investigation.
Who can file an FIR?
Anyone can file an FIR, including the victim of the crime, a witness to the crime, or a person who has knowledge of the crime.
What happens after an FIR is filed?
The police will investigate the complaint and take appropriate action. This may include arresting the accused, charging the accused with a crime, and conducting a trial.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below