|Board||Tamil Nadu State Board|
|Subjects||All Subjects [ Tamil, English, Maths, Science, Social Science]|
|Download||5 in 1 Ganga Guide|
4th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide
Download 4th Std Term 3 Tamil Medium Ganga Guide For Free
Download Tamil Nadu Guide For All Classes Here
Download 4th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide
|Standard 4th Term 3 Tamil Medium Ganga Guide||Download|
4th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide English
Lesson : 1.1 The Best Policy (The Seven Seeds)
Nature of the Lesson : Stand alone
Format : Group study, Pair study
Learning Skills : Listening, Speaking, Reading,Writing
Learning Outcomes :
• To understand the prose.
• To read a passage and understand the main idea.
• To identify the new words.
• To listen and respond to the audio.
• To identify and use the sounds of creatures in sentences.
Teaching & Learning Materials :
• Flash Cards
• Matching Boards
• Computer, Mobile, Speaker for QR code videos
• Classroom, Situations
• Text books
• Do you speak truth always?
• Have you ever been appreciated for being honest?
• Can you tell some good qualities about you?
Introduction of the lesson :
• A king who had no heir, decided to adopt a child.
• To test the honesty, the king gave seven wheat seeds to ten children to plant and nurture them for 6 weeks.
• Nine children had great success with their seeds except Ani, a little girl.
• The king said, Ani passed the test because the king had given boiled wheat seeds to test the honesty.
• Teacher reads the lesson once and makes the stu-dents to read the lesson one by one.
• The king held a competition to select an heir for his kingdom, so he gave seven wheat seeds to each child.
• After six weeks all brought a pot with healthy seedlings except Ani.
• The king selected Ani as his heir, because of her honesty.
• The teacher presents the lesson through dramatic method.
• The teacher explains every line of the lesson.
Few video clippings related to the lesson will be shown to reinforce the theme of the lesson.
1. What did the king give the children?
2. Who did the king select as his heir?
3. Did Ani’s seeds sprout?
4. Match the animals with their sounds
Find the slow learners and give two or more explana- tions and activities.
Ask the students to write few good qualities about them selves individually.
4th std ganga guide tamil medium , 4 std ganga guide , 4 std ganga guide term 3 , 4 std ganga guide term 2 , 4th std lesson plan ganga guide , 4 std all subjects ganga guide download , ganga guide 4th std tamil , ganga guide 4th std english medium , 4th std ganga guide term 2 , 4th std ganga guide pdf , 4th standard ganga guide , 4th std ganga guide term 1 , 4th std ganga guide term 3 , 3rd std ganga guide pdf , 4th std tamil ganga guide free download , ganga guide 4th std english medium term 2 , ganga guide 4th std english medium term 3 , ganga guide 4th std term 1 english medium , ganga guide for 4th std , 4th ganga guide , ganga guide for 4th standard , ganga guide 4th std tamil medium pdf , ganga guide 4th std tamil medium term 1 , 4th std term 2 ganga guide pdf , ganga guide 4th std term 3 pdf , ganga guide 4th std second term , ganga guide 4th std term 3 english medium , ganga guide 4th std term 2 , 3rd std ganga guide , ganga guide 4th std term 1 tamil medium , 4th std ganga guide 3rd term , 5th std ganga guide , 5th std ganga guide english medium
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below