|Board||Tamil Nadu State Board|
|Subjects||All Subjects [ Tamil, English, Maths, Science, Social Science]|
|Download||5 in 1 Ganga Guide|
5th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide
Download Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 5th Std Term 3 English Medium Ganga Guide For Free.
Download 5th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide
|Standard 5th Term 3 English Medium Ganga Guide||Download Here|
5th Std Term 3 Ganga Guide English
Choose the correct answer:
1. Pablo was the dog of ________.
a) Fathima b) Sreejith c) Amudha
Ans: b) Sreejith
2. The message was to gather on ________
a) Tuesday b) Monday c) Sunday
Ans: a) Tuesday
3. ________ over heard her father’s talking on the phone.
a) Amudha b) Arul c) Jessy
Ans: c) Jessy
Answer the following questions.
1. What did the five friends call themselves?
The five friends called themselves ‘The Five Detectives’ or ‘5D’
2. Who disguised himself as old man?
Sreejit disguised himself as oldman.
3. Who is incharge of this case?
Inspector velayutham is incharge of this case.
4. What was the message on the chit?
The message in the chit was to tell number 3 at waxworks on Tuesday.
5. Who guessed the location of the real necklace?
Amudha guessed the place of the real necklace.
6. Will you solve a mystery with friends? Why?
Yes, I will solve a mystery with friends. It gives us adventurous feeling.
1. How were the last three vacations?
The last three vacations were very exciting for them as they were involved in solving three mysterious cases in their city.
2. What were they famous for?
They were famous in Ooty for their courage and skill.
3. What did they open to find a chit?
They opened the chocolate to find a small chit.
4. Why was Inspector angry?
The inspector was glad to have found the chit but was furious about their behavior. He warned them to stay away from the case.
Choose the best answer:
1. All the animals called the sparrow ________.
a) queen b) madam c) princess
Ans: b) madam
2. The brown sparrow laid ________ eggs.
a) four b) six c) three
Ans: c) three
3. ________ lies stretching in the river.
a) crocodile b) snake c) tortoise
Ans: a) crocodile
4. Sparrow tied the elephant and the crocodile with a ________.
a) rope b) cloth c) creeper
Ans: c) creeper
5. The sparrow solved the problem with her ________.
a) cunningness b) intelligence c) braveness
Ans: b) intelligence
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below