|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 12 History Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 12th History Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 12th History Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 12 History Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 12 History Sample Questions
1. Which of the following statements about Nalayiradivyaprabandham?
(a) It was a human poetry compilation of Alvar saints.
(b) It was described as a Tamil Veda.
(c) The importance of this text was told as much as the four Vedas of Sanskrit.
(d) It was nurtured by the untouchables.
2. In which book have the Bani of Baba Guru Nanak, Baba Farid, Ravidas and Kabir Das been compiled?
3. Who was also called as ‘Danka Shah’?
(a) Maullavi Ahmadullah Shah
(b) Shah Mai
(c) Birjis Qadr
(d) Bahadur Shah
4. Krishnadevaraya, the famous ruler of Vijayanagara, was related to:
(a) Saluva dynasty
(b) from Tuluva dynasty
(c) from the Sangam dynasty
(d) from the Aravidu dynasty
5. Who founded the Mughal dynasty?
6. The Hindu text which was translated into Persian language by the name of Razmanama is :
7. Siddharth as the Buddha was named at birth, belonged to which kingdom?
8. Who among the following was the ruler of Bhopal?
(a) Nurjahan Begum
(b) Shahjahan Begum
(c) Hazrat jahan
(d) Hazrat mahal Begum
9. John Marshall dedicated the inscriptions on the Sanchi stupa to:
(a) Sultan Jahan
(b) Hasrat jahan
(c) Shah Jahan
(d) Hazrat jahan
10. According to Jainism, how many Tirthankaras were there before Mahavira?
11. Which of the following deities is worshiped by Nayanar saints:
12. Which one of the following temples was used only by Vijayanagara rulers and their families?
A. The Vitthala Temple
B. The Virupaksha Temple
C. The Hazara Rama Temple
D. The Raghunatha Temple
13. Who among the following was the author of the book ‘Arthashastra’?
14. Which of the following languages were spoken by Rayas and Nayakas in the Vijaynagar Empire?
A. Malayalam and Telugu
B. Kannada and Telugu
C. Tamil and Telugu
D. Sanskrit and Telugu
15. Which one of the following battles weakened Vijayanagar kingdom?
A. Battle of Talikota.
B. Battle of Panipat
C. Battle of Mysore
D. Battle of Travancore
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below