UIDAI Aadhaar Enrolment / Update Form
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Certificate For Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form PDF Download 2021
Download Aadhaar Enrolment / Update Form
|Aadhaar Enrolment / Update Form||Download Here|
Instructions To Follow While Filling Up The Enrolment Form
Field 3: Name
Write full name without salutations/titles. Please bring the original* Proof of Identity (POI) document. (See list A below). Variation in Resident’s Name in contrast to POI is permissible as long as the change is minor spelling only, without altering the Name in POI document. For Example: If Resident’s POI reads “Preeti”, then “Priti” can be recorded if Resident wants so.
Field 5: DOB / Age
Fill in Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. If exact Date of Birth is not known, approximate age in Years may be filled in the space provided. Please bring the original Proof of
Date of Birth (DOB), if available. (See list D below). Declared checkbox may be selected if Resident does not have a valid proof of Date of Birth document. Verified checkbox is selected where Resident has provided documents as proof of Date of birth.
Field 6: Address
• Write complete address. Please bring the original Proof of Address (POA) document. (See list B below). Please note that the Aadhaar letter will be delivered at the given address only.
• To include name of Parent / Guardian / Spouse as part of the address, enter the name of person in the c/o field.
• Minor Corrections / Enhancements are permissible to make the address complete without altering the base address as mentioned in POA document.
Field 7: Relationship
• In case of children below 5 years, it is mandatory to provide father/mother/guardian details with their Aadhaar or EID number.
• If the resident is not holding a Proof of Identity & using the Head of the Family identity for enrolment, it is mandatory to provide Head of the family’s details with his/her Aadhaar or EID number. Please refer illustration below for filling EID. Please bring the original Proof of Relationship (POR) document. (See list C below). For other cases, it is optional for the resident to fill up the relationship details.
Field 8: Documents
• Write the name of Documents for POI and POA. In case proof of Date of Birth is available, then write the name of Date of Birth document. If the resident is not holding a Proof of
• Identity & using the Head of Family based enrolment, then write the name of Proof of Relationship document. For Valid list of documents, please refer list of Documents below.
Field 9 : Introducer/HOF
Resident who does not have POI and POA may get enrolled through an Introducer/ Head of Family. Pl contact nearest enrolment centre or your Registrar, for further details.
POI Documents : POI (Proof of Identity) documents containing Name & Photo
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
16. Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
18. Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/Administrations
19. Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
20. Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/update
21. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councilor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
22. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
23. Gazette notification for name change
24. Marriage certificate with photograph
25. RSBY Card
26. SSLC book having candidates photograph
27. ST/ SC/ OBC certificate with photograph
28. School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing name and photograph
29. Extract of School Records issued by Head of School containing name and photograph
30. Bank Pass Book having name and photograph
31. Certificate of Identity containing name and photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update.
32. Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below