|Service||Caste Validity Certificate Application Status & Verification|
||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute|
|Eligibility||Residents of Maharashtra|
CCVIS Caste Validity Certificate
Now residents of Maharashtra, can check their Validity Certificate Application Status and verify their Validity Certificate through Caste Certificate Verification Information System (CCVIS)
How To Track Validity Certificate Application Status?
How To Verify Validity Certificate?
Who Can Apply For Caste Validity?
1. For Professional Education after Std. X/XII
2. To Avail the benefits under the Government of India Scholarship
3. To Avail the benefits under Tuition Fee
4. To Avail the benefits under Examination Fee
5. To Avail the benefits under Admission in Reserved Category
1. For Promotion in Reserve Category
2. New Appointment in Reserve Category
2. Panchayat Samiti
3. Zilha Parishad
4. Nagar Palika/ Nagar Parishad
5. Nagar Panchayat
6. Municipal Corporation
7. Cantonment board
3. Petrol Pump Retail Outlet
4. Gas Agency
5. Cases Referred by Hon’ble Court
How To Apply For Validity Certificate?
1. Visit CCVIS Website
2. Fill the Caste Validity Certificate Online correctly & upload scan copies of Original documents then submit application online.
3. Take a printout of online submitted application and attach relevant necessary mandatory documents (Original documents or self-attested copy in case of Xerox)
4. Submit the Application along with Original documents or self-attested copy in case of Xerox to Respective District Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee.
5. After receipt printouts of online submitted application with necessary supporting documents then Respective District Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee will do scrutiny.
6. In case of Valid Case, you will get Validity Certificate with e-Sign to your registered email address & same can be downloadable from your user credential.
7. In addition to this you can pull your Validity certificate from Digilocker as well.
8. In case of Invalid Case, you will be notify by SMS & Email for the same.
9. We suggest to check your application status online under Track Your Application.
10. In case of further scrutiny, request you to check your registered email and SMS.
Contact helpline number 18002330444 or Email at email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below