|Other State Basic & Additional Qualification [Reciprocal] Registration
|Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council [TNNMC]
|Candidates who obtained Recognised Qualification [Other State]
TNNMC Other State Basic & Additional Qualification Registration
• Register the Qualification in the concerned State where you have trained. Subsequently Registering the same Qualification once again in Other State within India where you would like to practice nursing/do higher education.
• Register the Qualification in the concerned State where you have trained. Subsequently Registering the same Qualification once again in Other State within India where you would like to practice nursing/do higher education is Secondary Regisration.
• After surrendering your parental Registration Certificate at your Council and should obtain a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Parental Council to Register in Tamilnadu to practise the profession within Tamilndau.
• Any Nurse who is working in Tamilnadu should Register with TNNMC. As per the ACT TNNMC ACT-1926. It is a mandatory to Practise the Profession within Tamilnadu.
Registration Particulars of Other State Candidates for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / ANM
• Register your Qualification in the concerned State where you have trained. Subsequently Registering your Qualification once again in other State within India where you would like to Practice Nursing / do Higher Education.
Other State Candidate’s (Secondary) Additional Qualification
• Registration Particulars for Other State Trained Candidates Additional Qualification (Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing / M.Sc., Nursing)
• Registration of Additional Qualification done by this Council for the candidates who has Obtained Nursing Qualification and Registered their Basic Qualification in Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
How To Register?
• If you are new to Online Registration, Please click on Sign Up
• If you are already a member, Please click on Sign In
Phone: 044-2493 4792 / 044-4047 3330
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below