|IRCTC Agent Registration
|Common Services Center [CSC]
IRCTC Agent Registration
CSCSPV is empowering its VLEs to make them as an authorised Railway agent, after getting the agent code VLE can directly booked ticked and do other IRCTC Services earn more.
How To Login?
After successful creation of Agent Id VLE will receive a confirmation email and SMS on their Registered Email Id and mobile number having agent code and password.
• VLE needs to click on the link provided in the received email. He/she will be redirected to IRCTC agent interface page.
• VLE has to put his / her user ID and password, exact captcha and click on I accept Button then click on Login.
• Now VLE is being redirected to a page where he / she needs to verify his / her CSC ID.
• Please put CSC ID not Aadhaar number in the field given and click on submit.
• VLE will receive an OTP on his Registered Mobile number.
• Put OTP in given Box and verify.
• Now go to www.irctc.co.in and click on agent Login. (Do not click on direct Login button)
• Below given page will appear where you have to put your login credential.
• Once you click on login, you will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile number.
• Verify OTP by putting OTP in OTP box.
• Now you can book tickets.
How To Release Pan Card?
• VLE needs to login his / her personal IRCTC id.
• He/ she needs to disable / inactivate / release Pan Card from personal user Wallet.
How To Complete Profile?
New Id Creation required Due to the use of CSC Agent code details by VLE in Personal ID creation in IRCTC portal, IRCTC blocked his /her CSC agent code and put them in incomplete profile.
• VLE needs to provide new available Mobile Number & Email Id again in CSC registration portal.
• Pan Card must be verified means Pan Card detail must be of VLE only and should not be being used in anywhere in IRCTC personal user ID.
• Uploaded Pan Card must be of VLE only
Email : care[at]csc[dot]gov[dot]in
Call : 1800 121 3468
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below