|Student Bus Pass Online Application
|Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] 2023-24
|School/Degree/ Professional/ Technical/ Medical/ Evening College Students
BMTC Student Pass
Students can apply for Student Pass for the Academic year 2023-24 in Seva Sindhu portal , BMTC website and BangaloreOne Counters. As per the directions of the Government of Karnataka Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is issuing student passes at a concessional rate /free from the date of its formation for the benefit of students community.
After the approval from the concerned educational institutions student can schedule his choice of Bangalore-one centre, date & time and visit the counter along with the acknowledgment copy of scheduling and his school/ college id card/ fee receipt/ Head of the institution attested copy Student passes will be issued in Bangalore-one centers from 08.00 hrs to 18.30 hrs in all working days.
Who Can Apply For BMTC Student Pass 2023-24?
The online applications for Degree/ professional/ technical/ medical/ evening college students can apply for student pass through online.
How To Apply For BMTC Student Pass 2023-24?
• Students can apply for student pass through online application available in BMTC website and Seva Sindhu Portal.
• Students also can approach the nearest Bangalore-one centres to get it apply student pass on behalf of the students by paying the nominal fee of Rs.30/- .
• Degree, Professional, Technical, Medical, Phd & evening college students can apply for student pass from 21/12/2020 onwards.
• Students need to fill all the information and upload the required documents in the application & submit.
• Students can apply 3 applications for one mobile number.
• Students can select their institution, course from the drop down.
• If their institution or course is not available in the drop down, kindly request your institution to send the institution details to email@example.com through their official email id (Institution registration details is available in BMTC website).
• SMS will be sent to the given mobile number after successful submission of the application & approval/ rejection of their application.
• Students can track their application with the given acknowledgement number
BMTC Student Pass Application Approval
• The successfully submitted student pass applications will be pushed to the concerned colleges.
• The registered educational institution with their user credentials given by BMTC will approve their students pass applications after verifying the students’ details.
• The nodal officers of the institution can approve or reject the application.
• After approval, students has to schedule their date, time & nearest Bangaloreone counter in the scheduler application available in BMTC website.
• Bangalore-one centres will be issuing passes from 0800 hrs to 1830 hrs in all days a week (except National Holidays).
• The list of Bangalore-one counters is available in BMTC website.
• Students need to visit the scheduled Bangalore-one counter with the prescribed pass amount along with their school/ college id, fee paid receipt to collect their smart card based student pass.
• Students need to show their acknowledgement number in the Bangalore-one centre to get their pass printed.
• The pass rate is available in BMTC website.
BMTC Student Pass Helpdesk
Call : 080-22483777
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below