|Service||Student Bus Pass Online Application|
|Department||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] 2022-23|
|Eligibility||School/Degree/ Professional/ Technical/ Medical/ Evening College Students|
BMTC Student Pass
Students can apply for Student Pass for the Academic year 2022-23 in Seva Sindhu portal , BMTC website and BangaloreOne Counters. As per the directions of the Government of Karnataka Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is issuing student passes at a concessional rate /free from the date of its formation for the benefit of students community.
Check BMTC Bangalore Student Bus Pass Application Status Here
After the approval from the concerned educational institutions student can schedule his choice of Bangalore-one centre, date & time and visit the counter along with the acknowledgment copy of scheduling and his school/ college id card/ fee receipt/ Head of the institution attested copy Student passes will be issued in Bangalore-one centers from 08.00 hrs to 18.30 hrs in all working days.
Who Can Apply For BMTC Student Pass 2022-23?
The online applications for Degree/ professional/ technical/ medical/ evening college students can apply for student pass through online.
How To Apply For BMTC Student Pass 2022-23?
• Students can apply for student pass through online application available in BMTC website and Seva Sindhu Portal.
• Students also can approach the nearest Bangalore-one centres to get it apply student pass on behalf of the students by paying the nominal fee of Rs.30/- .
• Degree, Professional, Technical, Medical, Phd & evening college students can apply for student pass from 21/12/2020 onwards.
• Students need to fill all the information and upload the required documents in the application & submit.
• Students can apply 3 applications for one mobile number.
• Students can select their institution, course from the drop down.
• If their institution or course is not available in the drop down, kindly request your institution to send the institution details to email@example.com through their official email id (Institution registration details is available in BMTC website).
• SMS will be sent to the given mobile number after successful submission of the application & approval/ rejection of their application.
• Students can track their application with the given acknowledgement number
BMTC Student Pass Application Approval
• The successfully submitted student pass applications will be pushed to the concerned colleges.
• The registered educational institution with their user credentials given by BMTC will approve their students pass applications after verifying the students’ details.
• The nodal officers of the institution can approve or reject the application.
• After approval, students has to schedule their date, time & nearest Bangaloreone counter in the scheduler application available in BMTC website.
• Bangalore-one centres will be issuing passes from 0800 hrs to 1830 hrs in all days a week (except National Holidays).
• The list of Bangalore-one counters is available in BMTC website.
• Students need to visit the scheduled Bangalore-one counter with the prescribed pass amount along with their school/ college id, fee paid receipt to collect their smart card based student pass.
• Students need to show their acknowledgement number in the Bangalore-one centre to get their pass printed.
• The pass rate is available in BMTC website.
BMTC Student Pass Helpdesk
Call : 080-22483777
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below