|Department||Department of Government Examinations, Chennai [DGE Tamil Nadu]|
|Exam||National Talent Search Examination [NTSE]|
|Subject||Mental Ability & Language Comprehension Test [MAT], Scholastic Aptitude Test [SAT]|
TNDGE NTSE Question Paper November 2018
Department of Government Examinations, Chennai [DGE Tamil Nadu], National Talent Search Examination [NTSE] , Mental Ability & Language Comprehension Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test (For Students of Class X) November 2018 Question Paper
Download TNDGE NTSE Question Paper November 2018
|Tamilnadu NTSE MAT November 2018 Question Paper||Download Here|
|Tamilnadu NTSE SAT November 2018 Question Paper||Download Here|
TNDGE NTSE Sample Questions
Direction : (Question number 1 – 5)
In each question the numbers/letters are arranged in a sequence based on certain principle. Select the answer from the four alternatives given under each sequence for the term marked by ?
1. 19,24,31,42,55,72, _______
2. 10, 58,105, ___,196, 240 ,…
4. 1,4,13,40,121, ___
5. 0,1,2,3,6,11,20, ___
Direction : (Question number 6 and 7)
6. The diagram and the numbers/letters follow certain principle. Select the missing number/letter indicated by question mark ?
6, 7,10, 8,16,15, 26, 23, 42, 38, 68, ___
Instructions To Candidates
1. Answers are to be given on the same OMR Answer Sheet provided for Part-I.
2. There are 100 questions in this test. All are compulsory.
3. This booklet contains questions on Mental Ability Test.
4. Choose the correct answer from the options given for each question and darken the corresponding circle with black ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet.
5. .Since the time allotted for this Question Paper is very limited you should make the best use of it by not spending too much time on any one question.
6. If you do not know the answer to any question, do not waste time on it and pass on to the next one. If time permits, you cah come back to the questions, which you have left in the first instance and attempt them
7. Rough work can be done anywhere in the Question Booklet but not on the OMR Sheet/loose paper.
8. Every correct answer will be awarded one mark.
9. Please return the OMR Answer Sheet only to the invigilator after completion of the test. You can retain the Question Booklets.
10.English version of the Question Paper will be considered as final in case of any dispute arisingout of variation in translated version.
11. Quote your seven digit Roll Number without fail for any future correspondence
tamil nadu ntse question paper, tamil nadu ntse question papers , ntse tamil nadu question paper 201 , tn ntse model question paper , tn ntse 2017 question paper , ntse tamil nadu question papers download , tamil nadu ntse exam question paper , ntse exam question paper tamilnadu 2017 , ntse exam tamilnadu question paper , ntse tamil nadu model question paper , tamil nadu ntse previous year question papers , ntse 201 question paper stage 1 tamilnadu , ntse 2017 question paper stage 1 tamilnadu , ntse tamil nadu 2017 question paper , ntse previous year question paper tamilnadu , tamil nadu ntse stage 1 question paper , ntse stage 1 tamilnadu question paper , ntse stage 1 tamilnadu 201 question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below