|Service||Search Your Name in Electoral Roll|
|Commission||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
ECI Electoral Search
Now Indian citizens, can search their Name in Electoral Roll online.
How To Search Your Name in Electoral Roll ?
Step-1 : Go To Electoral Roll Search Website.
Step-2 : Click anyone of the following options “Search by Details” (or) “Search by EPIC No.”
Step-3a : If your option is “Search by Details” then,
a. Enter your Name
b. Enter your Father’s/Husband’s Name
c. Select your Age and Gender
d. Select your State, District and Assembly Constituency e. Enter the Captcha Code and Search
Step-3b : If your option is “Search by EPIC No.” then,
a. Enter your EPIC Number
b. Select your State
c. Enter the Captcha Code and Search
1. Search your name in National Electoral Roll by entering basic details.
2. Locate polling station on map.
3. Print voter information slip.
4. Apply for Enrolment, Modification, Deletion and change of address in electoral roll
5. Know Booth Level Officer(BLO), Electoral Roll Officer(ERO)
6. Know District Election Officials and officials in Chief Election Office
1. Internet users can access the information by following “National Electoral Search” link provided on the website of the Election Commission of India (www.eci.gov.in).
2. Mobile Internet users can access the services through a specially designed website www.electoralsearch.in.
3. Android phone based users can install an application from the Mobile Seva AppStore of the Government (apps.mgov.gov.in under electoral category).
4. Mobile users can use SMS service by sending a pre-formatted SMS to the predefined numbers.
5. The services are available on a special three digit code 166 provided for BSNL, Idea, MTNL, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom and Vodafone users.
6. A special five digit code 51969 is provided for accessing the service by operators such as Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon and Vodafone.
7. A user can access the service by sending the SMS to a 10-digit number 09223166166.
1. In order to access the services through SMS, Voters must send a pre-formatted SMS with a word “ECI” followed by details such as name, name of father/husband, locality, age or date of birth and gender separated by commas. As an example, an SMS “ECI Prabhat Singla” would fetch the details of a voter by name “Prabhat Singla” on a nation-wide search of voters.
2. The service is brought to the voters by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) using the state-of-the-art technologies and includes advance features like phonetic search on names across multiple languages through the grant-in-aid provided by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Toll free Number :1800111950
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below