|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Education Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUC I Education Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Education||Download|
PUC I Education Model Questions
I. Answer the following questions in a sentence each.
1. Write the meaning of term Educatum?.
2. Give one definition about Philosophy?.
3. What is growth?
4. Mention the period of Adolescence.
5. What is the Learning Theory? propounded by Jean Piaget?
6. What is Attention?
7. What is Group Dynamics?
8. What is Leadership?
9. Expand- IGNOU?
10. Who is known as the “Father of Economics??
II. Answer any Ten of the following questions in two or three sentences each.
11. Write the meaning of Education in the view of Swami Vivekananda.
12. Mention any two characteristics a Democratic Citizen must have.
13. What are the two factors that influence Growth and Development of an individual?
14. Write any two characteristics of intellectual development during later childhood.
15. Name any two stages of observational learning.
16. Write two educational implications of Maturity.
17. Name the types of group according to Sumner.
18. Mention two advantages of Democratic Leadership Style.
19. Name any two functions of family as an agency of education.
20. Name any two physical factors that bring social change.
21. What is Consumption?
22. Education is an Investment.? How?
III. Answer any Eight of the following questions in not more than a page each.
23. “Education is a Bi-polar and Tri-polar Process”, interpret this statement.
24. Explain briefly Psychology as a base of Education.
25. What is the role of education to inculcating „National Integration? among children?
26. Differentiate between Growth and Development.
27. Prepare the table indicating names and periods of stages of development given by Elizabeth Herlok.
28. Diagrammatically represent Gagne?s hierarchy of learning
29. Mention the differences between Primary and Secondary Groups.
30. To become a successful leader, what are the qualities one should have?
31. Explain the functions of school as formal agency of education.
32. “Education is a tool of Social Change.” justify the statement.
33. Mention the importance of Educational Economics.
34. Explain the role of education in Human Resource Development.
IV. Answer any TWO of the following questions in not more than two pages each.
35. What are Individual aims of Education? Explain any two of them.
36. What are the problems of teenagers? Suggest remedies.
37. Briefly explain the characteristics of learning.
38. Briefly explain the characteristics of a group.
V. Answer any ONE of the following questions in not more than two pages each
39. What is memory? Give suggestions to improve memory.
40. What is Society? Briefly explain the characteristics of society.
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below