|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Economics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE PUC I Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers Here
Download PUC I Economics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Economics||Download|
PUC I Economics Model Questions
Part – A:
I. Choose the correct answer:
1. Which method of collection of Data gives better results?
(b) Sample Survey
2. Frequency polygon is used in the presentation of
(a) Ungrouped data
(b) grouped data
(c) Both types of data
(d) none of these
3. Laspeyre’s index is based on
(a) Base year quantity
(b) Current year quantity
(c) Both of them
(d) Average of current and base year
4. Who can work better in the following:
(a) A sick person
(b) An Unhealthy labourer
(c) A person with sound health
(d) None of the above
5. GDP stands for
(a) Gross domestic product
(b) Gross domestic price
(c) Gross dollar price
(d) none of the above
II. Fill in the blanks:
6. When you buy goods you are called ________
7. There are ___________ quartile in a series.
8. Economists identify the poor on the basis of their occupation and ________
9. The government protect the rights of workers through ___________
10. Indian system of medicine included __________ systems.
III. Match the following:
11. A B
1. Census a) Consumer Price Index
2. Median b) Skilled labourer
3. CPI c) Covers every individual
4. More contribution to National Income d) Food production
5. Green revolution e) Positional value
IV. Answer the following question in a sentence/word each.
12. What is raw data ?
13. What is a table?
14. Expand GATT.
15. Give the meaning of Agricultural marketing.
16. What is infrastructure?
Part – B:
V. Answer any FOUR of the following questions in about four sentences each.
17. Generally, in which 3 parts economics is discussed?
18. Write any two qualities of a good questionnaire.
19. Mention the types of variable.
20. What kind of diagrams are more effective in presenting the following?
a) Monthly rainfall in a year
b) Composition of the population of Delhi by religion
21. What is mode? Give formula to find out mode in continuous series.
22. What is Wholesale Price Index? Write its drawbacks.
VI. Answer any FOUR of the following questions in about four sentences each. 5×2 =10
23. Give example for Direct tax and Indirect tax.
24. Who are the rural poor? Give examples.
25. What are the various forms of health expenditure?
26. Name the institutional sources of rural credit.
27. Mention the benefits of organic farming.
28. Name any four kinds of unemployment.
29. What are the health indicators?
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
8 thoughts on “PUE Karnataka I PUC Economics Model Question Paper 2020-21”
Please send the answer
Please send the answer.
Could you please have the answers for the model question papers, so that it is easy to revise/ have a practice for students. Thank you.
It’s very bad
Hi, we are here to get answers not question paper, Sir/madam can u please post the answers, we are waiting for that, soo plz sir/madam ,plz post the answers. 🙏🙏🙏