|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2012 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC June 2012 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC June 2012 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its alphabet in the space provided against each question.
1. According to C. E. Joad which of the following is not necessary for civilization ?
2. Horne Jooke met a person of immense swagger in the street. The italicized word means
(A) behave in a very proud way
(B) always ready to attack
(D) offend greatly.
3. The leader of the team of divers who accompanied Mihir Sen was
(A) Lt. Martis
(B) Lt. Sharma
(C) Admiral Chatterjee
(D) I. N. S. Sukanya
4. Baldwin was offered a hundred thousand dollars just to say
(A) I know you
(B) I do remember
(C) I don’t know
(D) I don’t remember.
5. According to Kuvempu, the goal of the soul is to
(A) be free from restriction
(B) reach infinity
(C) move from body to body
(D) continue its journey towards truth
6. Rustum fought on the side of
7. ‘Autumn’ as personified is imagined to be sitting
(A) on moss’d cottage trees
(B) in the hazel shell
(C) on a granary floor
(D) in a hilly bourn.
8. Referring to the sheep dog the tiger king says, ‘Nice dog you got there Ajamil.’ This expression is made in
(A) real appreciation
(C) utter disgust
(D) a pretended way.
9. Who is meant to be the real encroacher, according to the poet ?
10. “Seeing is believing.” The italicized word is
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below