|Service||Apply For Police Verification Certificate|
|Department||Karnataka State Police|
Karnataka Police Verification Certificate
Police Verification Certificate for central/state Government Employees request directly by employee Antecedents Verification. Individual/Employer/Government Department can approach the police department to verify the crime record of an individual.
Who Can Apply For Karnataka Police Verification Certificate?
Any citizen currently staying in Karnataka.
Steps To Apply For Karnataka Police Verification Certificate?
• Visit Karnataka Seva Sindhu Services Portal
• Register and Login
• Apply For Police Verification Certificate Online
For assisted mode, you can visit the below centers
• Grama One
• Karnataka One
• Bangalore One
Documents Required For Karnataka Police Verification Certificate
Documents to be submitted with application:
1. Passport size photo
2. Identify Proof
3. Address Proof
Application Fee of Karnataka Police Verification Certificate
• Central/state Government Employees request directly by employee – Antecedents Verification – Rs. 375
• Service Charge (Grama one| B1| K1) : Nil
Timeline For Karnataka Police Verification Certificate
Service Time (Days) : 21
About Grama One:
GramaOne is the flagship program of the government aimed at delivering citizen services of all the departments to the rural citizens at their own village. GramaOne is envisaged to be single point assistance center for all citizen centric activities at village level which include G2C services, Banking services, RTI queries etc. It was announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka in the budget for FY20-21.Grama One centers will be operational from 8AM-8PM on all seven days of the week.
The envisioned benefits of Grama One centers are:
• Citizens do not need to visit the district, taluk and hobli offices to get government services
• Citizens can save on time and money by availing the services through Grama One centers
• No menace due to middlemen
• Grama One centers will be operational from 8AM-8PM. Citizens can avail the services at their convenient time.
• Employment opportunities are created at the village level.
• Financial inclusion is achieved by allowing each GramaOne center to act as a Micro banking institution
• The spirit of Aatma-Nirbhar is upheld as citizens need not depend on anyone to avail the services.
• Socio-Economic development is achieved through timely and quality delivery of services
About Seva Sindhu:
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of Govt of Karnataka to deliver the Government services at the doorsteps of the citizens. Seva Sindhu will be integrated with various service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers such as Grama One, Janasevaka, Karnataka One, Bangalore One and aims to bring to all departmental services on one platform. The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless and paperless manner. It is step towards provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services to citizens.
Seva Sindhu provides a hassle free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time consuming and non-value add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below