|Scholarship||Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship|
|Department||Karnataka Labour Welfare Board [KLWBAPPS]|
|Eligibility||Dependent of a registered worker|
|Last Date||Month of October|
Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
The Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship (KLWBAPPS) is a scholarship scheme offered by the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board to the dependents of registered workers. The scholarship is awarded to students pursuing full-time regular courses in recognized educational institutions in Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
• The student must be a dependent of a registered worker under the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board.
• The student must be pursuing a full-time regular course in a recognized educational institution in Karnataka.
• The student must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the previous examination.
• The student’s family income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs per annum.
How To Apply For Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship?
To apply for the KLWBAPPS Karnataka Scholarship, you must first check the eligibility criteria and register with the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board.
To register with the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board:
1. Visit the KLWBAPPS website: https://klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in/student/register.
2. Click on “Register” and enter your personal details, such as name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth.
3. Create a password and click on “Register”.
4. Once you have registered, you will receive a verification email. Click on the link in the email to verify your account.
To apply for the KLWBAPPS Karnataka Scholarship:
1. Once you have registered with the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board, log in to your account and click on “Scholarship”.
2. Click on “Apply Scholarship”.
3. Enter the details of your educational institution and the course you are pursuing.
4. Upload the required documents, such as your identity card, study certificate, and marks card.
5. Click on “Submit”.
Required Documents of Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
• Covering letter
• Application Form-XIX
• Attested photocopy of the identity card
• Original study certificate/attested marks card
• A certificate issued by the registering officer regarding full payment of subscription amount
Scholarship Amount of Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
The scholarship amount varies depending on the course of study and the student’s family income. For example, students pursuing undergraduate courses may receive a scholarship of Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 per year, while students pursuing postgraduate courses may receive a scholarship of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per year.
Scholarship Disbursement of Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
The scholarship amount is disbursed directly to the student’s bank account.
How To Check Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship Status?
You can check the status of your scholarship application by logging into your account on the KLWBAPPS website.
• The last date to apply for the KLWBAPPS Karnataka Scholarship is usually in the month of October.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected.
• Students must submit all the required documents along with their application form.
• Any false or incorrect information provided in the application form will lead to the cancellation of the scholarship.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below