|Service||Download E-Statement [Account Statement]|
|Eligibility||All New & Existing Axis Bank Users|
Axis Bank E-Statement
We know that your business can be demanding and it can become difficult to keep a tap on all your banking transactions. Axis Bank offers our current account customers free Monthly and Daily E-statement facility as ready and easy reckoner to track the daily business transactions on the move.
Through these e-statements, now keep track of all the transaction details of your credit cards, debit cards, and other transaction online. The e-statement features are formed keeping in mind that it is convenient and accurate. The details for the e-statement features are listed below.
Key Features of E-Statement:
E-Statement facility can be availed by the users on monthly and daily basis that too for free. This is to ease the tracking of the frequent business transactions done by large firms.
E-Statement features include:
• Prompt delivery
• Environment friendly
• Online access
• Time saving
• Reducing physical work to visit the bank.
• E-statements are free and environment friendly
• Enjoy easy access to your account statements at the click of the button anytime and anywhere
• Prompt Delivery
• No hassle of physical record maintenance
Download Axis Bank E-Statement
E-Statement forms are now available for download to all the new and existing Axis Bank Users. With e-statement downloads, user can easily make a request to get his account statement online. No one likes to wait in lines or waste papers anymore to get basic account information. By filling the online e-statement download form, user can get e-statement download easily on his PC. Below is the link to the e-statement download form.
E-Statement For Personal Banking
No more visiting the bank branch for your account statement. Schedule monthly e-statements and receive e-statement for personal banking right on your smartphone or laptop. You can also get instant access to your e-statements by logging on to the official website, internet banking or sending a simple SMS.
Understand the benefits of e-statement registration:
• E-Statements are free and environment friendly
• Receive monthly e-Statements instead of quarterly printed statements to track transactions better
• Enjoy easy access to your account statements at the click of a button, anytime and anywhere
• Protect your confidential data with password protected e-statements
• Enjoy On-Demand e-statement – Receive e-statement on registered email ID by sending the sms ESTMT to 56161600 (Dates in dd-mm-yyyy format)
• Eg: ESTMT 43521 01-10-2018 20-10-2018
Explore ways to register for e-statements:
• Internet Banking – Login with User Credentials, click on “My Profile” and go to “Contact Details Update”. Update Email ID and E-Statement registration will automatically happen
• Website – Click hereFor Explore ways to register for e-statements
• SMS – Send GREEN to 56161600
• Phone Banking Centre – Call our Phone Banking Centre’s toll-free numbers 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555
• Branch – Submit the request for E-Statement registration at the nearest Axis Bank Branch
Terms and conditions:
• The E statement provided is an optional facility provided to the account holders and not a compulsion by the Bank for availing such a facility.
• On signing up for an E-Statement, you are eligible to receive consolidated account statement under your customer ID. If you are having more than one savings, HUF, fixed deposit, recurring deposit account, current account (individual) either singly or jointly, you being the 1st holder shall be receiving consolidated statement of all your such a/cs.
• On agreeing to subscribe through the e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions that may be specified by the Bank at the time availing such facility and such other conditions as specified by the Bank from time to time.
• Free monthly e-statement and other regular notices/advices/updates/information will be sent to the registered email id.
• On agreeing to avail the facility of e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree, and understand that the Bank shall discontinue the physical statements/notices/advices/updates/information being sent to the Account Holder(s).
• Axis Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of secrecy caused as a result of the e-statements being sent to the registered email with the Bank.
• Axis Bank is not liable to verify the any authenticity of the emails.
axis bank account statement password, axis bank account statement number, axis bank account statement by sms, axis bank account statement form, axis bank account statement request letter format, axis bank account statement opening password, axis bank account statement format, axis bank account statement request form, axis bank account statement download, axis bank zero balance account apply, axis bank statement abbreviations, axis bank statement app, axis bank zero balance account app
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below