|Download||Classes 1 to 12th Previous Year Question Papers 2019|
Identified as one of the world’s biggest Olympiads with a legacy of 5 years, Hindustan Olympiad has empowered more than 8 Lakh students by providing a unique platform to compete at a national level.
It is open for all students of classes 1st to 12th. Unlike most ‘one-subject’ examinations, Hindustan Olympiad reveals the competence levels in all major subjects where every participant is given a certificate and an assessment report.
Download Previous Year Question Papers 2019
Apply For Hindustan Times Olympiad Contest 2022 Here
Hindustan Olympiad Class 1 Sample Questions
Section – A (Mathematics)
1. Avni wants to buy an ice-cream which costs Rs.30. She has only Rs.13. How much more money would she need to buy the ice-cream?
2. The length of one pencil is 8cm and the other is 13cm. The total length of the two pencils is __________.
3. Find the missing number _____ × 8 = 16
4. Which of these are arranged in ascending order?
A. 5cm, 7cm, 4cm, 6cm
B. 2cm, 4cm, 7cm, 5cm
C. 3cm, 6cm, 9cm, 12cm
D. 8cm, 6cm, 4cm, 2cm
5. Complete the given sequence 45, 51, _____, 63, 69
6. Sam buys a pencil for Rs. 3, a pencil box for Rs. 40, an eraser for Rs. 2 and a box of colours for Rs. 30. Find the total money he spends on buying all the items.
A. Rs. 70
B. Rs. 75
C. Rs. 73
D. Rs. 72
7. Ravi has 85 chocolates. He wants to put all these chocolates in two boxes. He puts 40 chocolates in one box. How many chocolates would he put in the other box?
8. How can we partition 87 into tens and ones?
A. 87 = 8 ones + 7 tens
B. 87 = 80 + 7
C. 87 = 8 tens + 7 ones
D. Both B and C
9. Find the missing number 100 – _____ = 67
10. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. Sum of 3, 4 and 8 is equal to 15
B. The difference of 23 and 13 is 10
C. 34 has 4 tens
D. 41 comes after 40
Section – B (Science)
1. Which part of our body helps us to smell food?
2. I eat chicken, fish and eggs. I am a _____________.
C. non vegetarian
3. In which season do we use umbrella?
4. Which oil cannot be obtained from plants?
A. Mustard Oil
B. Olive Oil
C. Coconut Oil
D. Kerosene Oil
5. We should not waste paper as it is made from _________.
6. Which of these activities should we do daily?
A. Brush our teeth twice
B. Take a bath
C. Comb our hair
D. All of the above
7. Which colour of traffic signal allows you to go?
8. ________ is used to cross roads.
C. Zebra Crossing
D. White Lines
9. Which of the following habits is bad?
A. Throwing garbage in the dustbin
B. Feeding birds or animals
C. Washing hands before eating
D. Waste food by taking excess food than needed
10. You can see me in the night. I am round in shape. Who am I?
D. None of these
Section – C (English)
1. Identify the picture and fill in the blanks to complete the spelling. BALL _ _N
2. Unscramble the letters to form a meaningful word. UTERTBYLF
3. Three _______ were walking in the garden.
4. Which of the given options has the same meaning (synonym) of the word DIFFICULT?
5. Arrange the jumbled words to make a meaningful sentence. is name what your?
A. What is your name?
B. What is name your?
C. What name is your?
D. What your name is?
6. Fatima and Rita are best friends. _______ eat together.
7. Select the odd one out.
Section – D (General Knowledge)
1. Who is the current Prime Minister of India?
A. Manmohan Singh
B. Pranab Mukherjee
C. Arvind Kejriwal
D. Narendra Modi
2. Select the odd one out.
3. Why is 15th August known as Independence Day?
A. because India got independent from the British rule
B. because India won a war against China
C. because India won a war against Pakistan
D. None of these
4. _________ is the National Song of India.
A. Jana gana mana
B. Vande Matram
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
5. What is your mother’s mother called?
A. Paternal grandfather
B. Paternal grandmother
C. Maternal grandfather
D. Maternal grandmother
hindustan olympiad 2021,hindustan olympiad 2021 login ,hindustan olympiad 2021 exam date,hindustan Olympiad 2021 syllabus ,hindustan olympiad 2021 registration form ,hindustan olympiad.in ,hindustan olympiad in , hindustan olympiad admit card,hindustan olympiad application form 2021 ,hindustan olympiad answer sheet , hindustan olympiad admit card 2021,hindustan olympiad apply online ,hindustan olympiad book,hindustan olympiad sample paper, hindustan olympiad 2021 result, hindustan olympiad 2022 question paper, hindustan olympiad 2023 question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
19 thoughts on “Hindustan Olympiad Previous Year Model Sample Question Papers 2019”
Very Useful. Thank you very much for these papers.
Can you Please upload more question papers?
Please send question papers to mail ID.
Class. 8 sample paper please.
Class 4 question papers of Hindustan Olympiad
Sample papers of class 4 with answers.
Please share 4th class previous paper and sample papers for practice.
I want sample paper for Class 7.
Please share 7th class previous and practice.
Please send more Samples paper और previous year paper
Please share class 5 question paper
Please send Class 11th paper PCM solution
PLEASE SEND ALL ANSWERS OF ALL CLASS
Please send 2022 ka sample paper class 7 in hindi
Please send sample paper of 2022 of class 6
Please send the question paper to my email ID.
Thank you! The paper is written correctly.