|Board||Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha [DBHPS]|
|Exam||B.A. [III Year]|
DBHPS Madras B.A. [III Year] Question Papers
Download Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha [DBHPS] Madras, B.A. [ III Year] Previous Year Model Question Papers
“Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha” was established in the year 1918 by our beloved Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi with the sole aim of propagating Hindi in southern states. The first Pracharak was none other than Devadoss Gandhi son of Mahatma Gandhi.
“Hindi Prachar” was a movement that emerged as part of Freedom Movement and the leaders who led the nation to “FREE INDIA” felt the necessity of making a single Indian Language the National Language, and through that language unify the people and thereby intensify National Integration.
Download DBHPS B.A. [III Year] Question Papers
|Course & Subject||Download Model Question Paper|
|B.A. (III Year) Hindi||Paper I , Paper II , Paper III|
|B.A. (III Year) English||Paper I, Paper II, Paper III|
|B.A. (III Year) Political Science||Paper I , Paper II, Paper III|
|B.A. (III Year) History||Paper I, Paper II, Paper III|
|B.A. (III Year) Sociology||Paper I, Paper II, Paper III|
DBHPS B.A. [III Year] English Question Paper
History of English Literature
I . Answer any THREE of the following questions: 03×10=30
1. Explain chaucer’s importance in the history of English Literature.
2. Give an account of comparative barrenness of literary production in England in the 15th Century.
3. Write the Characteristics of Shakespearean comedy.
4. Explain the causes of Reformation.
5. Explain the main characteristics of milton’s poetry.
6. Discuss the chief literary trends of the 17th century.
II. Answer any FIVE of the following questions: 05×06=30
1. Write a short note on Scottish chaucerians.
2. What do you understand by ‘Renaissance’?
3. What did Sidney contribute to the development of English poetry?
4. Write a note on Sir Thomas Browne.
5. Discuss the contribution of women poets to the Restoration poetry.
6. Write note on Shelley’s Lyricism.
7. Discuss the development of essay in the twentieth century.
8. Write sheridan’s contribution to English comedy during the eighteenth century.
9. Estimate Ruskin’s contribution to English literature.
10. Discuss the main characteristics of the Modern novel.
III. Write short note on any THREE of the following topics: 03×05=15
1. Dryden as a satirist.
2. The picaresque novel & Tom Jones.
3. H.G. Wells.
4. Growth of periodical essays.
5. Morality plays – Growth & Significance.
6. The Chief Characteristics of pre-raphaelite poetry
dbhps question papers, dbhps question papers 2020, dbhps question papers 2020 october, dbhps question papers 2021, dbhps question papers 2021 pdf, dbhps question paper 2021 september, dbhps question paper 2021 pdf download, dbhps question paper 2021 september pdf download, dbhpscentral.org question paper 2020, dbhps central.org question papers, dbhps chennai question papers, dbhps model question papers hindi, dbhps previous question papers, dbhps model question papers madhyama, dbhps question paper 2021, dbhps old question papers, dbhps parichay model question paper, www.dbhpscentral.org question paper, www.dbhpscentral.org question paper 2021, www.dbhps.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below