|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Class||10th / X|
|Download||Sample Question Paper 2022-23|
|Subject||Mathematics [Basic & Standard]|
CBSE Class X Maths Sample Question Paper
Download Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Class 10th Mathematics [Basic & Standard] Sample Question Paper 2022-23 PDF Free Online
Download CBSE Class X Mathematics Sample Question Paper
|Class & Subjects||Sample Question Paper|
|Class X Mathematics [Basic]||Download Here|
|Class X Mathematics [Standard]||Download Here|
CBSE Class X Mathematics Sample Questions
Section A consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each.
1. If two positive integers p and q can be expressed as p = ab2 and q = a3b; a, b being prime numbers, then LCM (p, q) is
2. What is the greatest possible speed at which a man can walk 52 km and 91 km in an exact number of hours?
(a) 17 km/hours
(b) 7 km/hours
(c) 13 km/hours
(d) 26 km/hours
3. If one zero of the quadratic polynomial x 2 + 3x + k is 2, then the value of k is
4. Graphically, the pair of equations given by
6x – 3y + 10 = 0
2x – y + 9 = 0
represents two lines which are
(a) intersecting at exactly one point.
(d) intersecting at exactly two points.
5. If the quadratic equation x2 + 4x + k = 0 has real and equal roots, then
(a) k < 4
(b) k > 4
(c) k = 4
(d) k ≥ 4
6. In which ratio the y-axis divides the line segment joining the points (5, – 6) and (–1, – 4)?.
(a) 1 : 5
(b) 5 : 1
(c) 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 2
7. The value of cos1° cos2° cos3° cos4°…………..…..cos90° is
(c) – 1
8. If the perimeter of a circle is equal to that of a square, then the ratio of their areas is
(a) 22 : 7
(b) 14 : 11
(c) 7 : 22
(d) 11: 14
9. If the radii of two circles are in the ratio of 4 : 3, then their areas are in the ratio of :
(a) 4 : 3
(b) 8 : 3
(c) 16 : 9
(d) 9 : 16
10. A card is selected at random from a well shuffled deck of 52 cards. The probability of its being a red face card is
1. This Question Paper has 5 Sections A, B, C, D, and E.
2. Section A has 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each.
3. Section B has 5 Short Answer-I (SA-I) type questions carrying 2 marks each.
4. Section C has 6 Short Answer-II (SA-II) type questions carrying 3 marks each.
5. Section D has 4 Long Answer (LA) type questions carrying 5 marks each.
6. Section E has 3 Case Based integrated units of assessment (4 marks each) with sub-parts of the values of 1, 1 and 2 marks each respectively.
7. All Questions are compulsory. However, an internal choice in 2 Qs of 2 marks, 2 Qs of 3 marks and 2 Questions of 5 marks has been provided. An internal choice has been provided in the 2 marks questions of Section E.
8. Draw neat figures wherever required. Take π =22/7 wherever required if not stated.
cbse class x sample paper 2022, cbse 2022 sample paper class 10, cbse 2022 sample paper, cbse class x sample paper 2021-22, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 answers, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 answers pdf, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 all subjects, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 ai, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 and literature
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below