|Program/ Show||Super Singer Season 9 Audition 2022|
|Audition Date||24th & 25th September 2022|
|Audition Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Audition Cities||Thanjavur & Trichy|
Star Vijay TV Super Singer Season 9 Audition 2022
Super Singer is an Indian Tamil-language reality television singing competition. The show is televised in India on Vijay TV, and worldwide through partner broadcasting networks. The show, together with its spin-off editions such as Super Singer Junior, are part of Vijay TV’s Super Singer TV series.
The program, which debuted in 2006, seeks to discover the best playback recording voice and singing talent in Tamil Nadu through a series of statewide auditions. Selected contestants are required to participate in several competition rounds, often based on a theme for a given week, and aim to be selected to perform in the show’s grand finale each season.
Winners and finalists of the competition have been offered chances to sing a song in upcoming Tamil movies, and other prizes such as sums of money, gold, and real estate property.
Who Can Participate In The Star Vijay Super Singer 9 Audition?
• Individuals who are aged 18 years and above as on August 15, 2022 or on such dates fixed & announced by the Company and/or Production House, at their sole discretion through the Website and/or any other medium, which is required to be checked by the Participant(s) from time to time; and
• Should be Indian citizens and resident of India, as per applicable laws and conversant in spoken Tamil and/or English; and
• Shall be able to sing Tamil songs
• Such other criteria provided under these Terms & Conditions.
Star Vijay TV Super Singer Season 9 Audition Date and Venue
Date : 24th September 2022, Saturday
Time: 9 AM Onwards
Venue: Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology, Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613403
Trichy Audition :
Date : 25th September 2022, Sunday
Time: 9 AM Onwards
Venue: St.Joseph’s College, Tiruchirappalli-620 002, Tamilnadu, India.
Digital Audition Period:
Digital Audition Period shall mean the period commencing from August 15, 2022 and continues till Oct 9th 2022 for different levels of auditions or such other date fixed & announced by the Company and/or Production House, from time to time, at its sole discretion on the Website (as defined below) and/or any other medium, which is required to be checked by the Participant(s) from time to time. The period can be extended or reduced by the Company and/or Production House at its sole discretion from time to time.
On Ground Audition Period:
On Ground Audition Period shall mean the period commencing from August 27, 2022, and continues till October 2, 2022 or different levels of auditions or such dates fixed & announced by the Company and/or Production House, from time to time, at its sole discretion through the Website (as defined below) and/or any other medium, which is required to be checked by the Participant(s) from time to time. The period can be extended or reduced by the Company and/or Production House at its sole discretion from time to time.
Audition Centre :
Audition Centre shall mean Chennai and/or any locations in Tamil Nadu as may be decided by the Company and/or the Production House, where the Participant(s) need to make themselves available for further levels of auditions as per the selection procedure.
1. The Auditions are an integral part of the Program. The Auditions will be conducted on digital and/or On Ground during the Audition Period at absolute discretion of the Company, in the Audition Centre(s) located in the Territory and the interested Contestant(s) shall be required to upload the require information on the Website (as defined below) and/or shall be present at such Audition Centre(s) during the Audition Period to register themselves in the manner provided below.
2. On Ground auditions may or may not take place at the sole discretion of ASCPL and/or Production House basis the current Covid 19 pandemic scenario. ASCPL/Production House is under no obligation to go for On Ground Auditions or shooting of the Program and is also under no obligation to inform prospective Participants about the same.
3.The Digital Auditions will be conducted during the Digital Auditions Period on Website/Platform (as defined below) and social connecting platform(s) as determined by the Company, which may be accessed by the interested Participant(s) through any device with access to the internet, including but not limited to mobile phones. Participants who voluntarily choose to enter the Auditions are required to register themselves as Participant in the Auditions by following the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below