|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Class||10th / X|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
|Subject||English, Maths, Science|
CBSE Class X Question Bank
Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Class 10th English, Science and Maths Question Banks With Answer Keys.
Download Class 10th Question Bank With Answer Key
|Class & Subject||Question Bank With Answer Key|
CBSE Class X Sample Questions
1. The substance not likely to contain CaCO3 is
b) A marble statue
c) Calcined gypsum
d) Sea shells.
2. Gas A, obtained above is a reactant for a very important biochemical process which occurs in the presence of sunlight. Identify the name of the process –
3. Calcium oxide can be reduced to calcium, by heating with sodium metal. Which compound would act as an oxidizing agent in the above process?
b) sodium oxide
d) calcium oxide
4. What will happen if we take dry HCl gas instead of aqueous solution of HCl?
a) Reaction will occur faster.
b) Reaction will not occur.
c) Reaction rate will be slow
d) Reaction rate will remain the same.
5. Identify the types of chemical reaction occurring during the combustion of fuel:
a) Oxidation & Endothermic reaction
b) Decomposition & Exothermic reaction
c) Oxidation & Exothermic reaction
d) Combination & Endothermic reaction
Dust of Snow:
(A) The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
I Of the many symbols the hemlock tree represents, choose the one that Frost drew upon in all likelihood, for this poem. Symbol of
ii Choose the option that lists the possible feelings of the poet prior to the experience shared in the poem.
a) 1, 3 &7
b) 2, 4 & 6
c) 5 & 7
d) 1 & 3
Case Study 1:
To enhance the reading skills of grade X students, the school nominates you and two of your friends to set up a class library. There are two sections- section A and section B of grade X. There are 32 students in section A and 36 students in section B.
1. What is the minimum number of books you will acquire for the class library, so that they can be distributed equally among students of Section A or Section B?
2. If the product of two positive integers is equal to the product of their HCF and LCM is true then, the HCF (32 , 36) is
cbse question paper 2020 class 10 , cbse question paper 2020 class 12 , cbse question paper 2021 class 10 , cbse question paper class 10 , cbse question paper 2020 class 10 science, cbse question paper accountancy 2020 , cbse question paper answer key
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below