|Department||Bihar Public Service Commission [BPSC]|
|Exam||Child Development Project Officer [CDPO]|
|Download||CDPO Syllabus 2021|
BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2021
Download Syllabus For Bihar Public Service Commission [BPSC], Child Development Project Officer [CDPO] Prelims & Mains Exam
Download BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2021
|BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Download|
BPSC CDPO Prelims Syllabus 2021
- About India and its neighboring countries.
- Also, Music & Literature.
- Also, Scientific observations.
- Besides, Artists.
- Books And Author.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic issues in India.
- Famous Places in India.
- Geography of India.
- History of India.
- Important Dates.
- Indian Culture.
- International issues.
- National Dance.
- National News (current).
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- Science and innovations.
- The National Current Affairs, as well as, the International current affairs.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- World organizations.
BPSC CDPO Mains Syllabus 2021
General Studies Paper 1:
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Mental Ability.
General Studies Paper 2:
- Child and Law
- Child – Welfare, Labour & Abuse
- Development Programmes
- Importance of Early Childhood Years
- Major Institutes and Schemes in the Field of ECCE
- Political Participation
- Prenatal Development
- Women Development & Empowerment
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Correction of Sentences
- Error Detection etc.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Biology etc.
- Environmental Studies.
- Adjustment and Stress
- Application of Psychology
- Cognition and Language
- Development of human behavior
- Intelligence and Aptitude
- Introduction to Psychology
- Methods in Psychology
- Motivation and Emotion
- Physiological Psychology
- Quantitative Analysis
- Social Behaviour
- Basic Concepts
- Distance, relative deprivation.
- Economy and Society
- Industrial and Urban Society
- Marriage, Family, and Kinship
- Norms and values–conformity & deviance, Law & customs
- Political Processes
- Social Groups
- Social Stratification/ Demography/ Change
- Social structure, social system, social action
- Socialization, assimilation, integration, cooperation, competition, conflict, accommodation, social
- Society, community, association, institution, culture
- Sociocultural processes
- Status and role, role conflict, a role set
- Types of Society
- Weaker Sections and Minorities
The Bihar Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulations, 1960 was framed by the State of Bihar in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of the Regulation published with the Appointment Department’s notification no. A-2654 dated 31st March 1953. Under Rule 3 of the Regulations, 1960 the Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 10 (ten) other members. The strength of members was reduced to 6 (six) after bifurcation of the State of Bihar and the State of Jharkhand vide notification no. 7/PSC-1013/95 (Part-3) Per 8262 dated 9th October 2002 of the Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department, Bihar.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below