|Scholarship||Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Renewal 2022|
|Offered By||Bazm-E-Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Eligibility||Muslim Girl Students studying in Bangalore Colleges|
|Last Date For Renewal||15th November 2022|
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2022
Bazm-E-Niswan Charitable Trust is a dynamic organization of women in Bangalore City, meeting the challenges faced by the under-privileged and the destitute. It has contributed, in the past 40 years, to solving many problems faced by women by offering help in the fields of education, social development, economic upliftment and moral reformation. It has strived incessantly to bring light and relief into the lives of thousands of women.
Its aim is to give them relief, self-confidence and dignity. Registered in 1971 at Bangalore, as a society, by a group of women with vision and foresight, it has continued its onward march of service with innovative approach. Bazm has emerged as a premier women’s organization in Karnataka with its sight on spreading its movement across the country
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Scheme provides scholarship for meritorious but economically weak students to pursue higher education. Since 1974, more than 55,000 girls have benefited from the scheme. They have qualified as teachers, professors, doctors, lawyers, government officers, business women, engineers, journalists, trainers, nurses, paramedics and in many other professional courses. This year about 1.5 Crore, will be distributed among 3,800+ girl students
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
• Student must have scored at least 50% in previous exam.
• Student must have a receipt of Fees paid (Partial or Full) for current year 2022-2023
• Student must be eligible to receive Zakat Amount.
• Separate funds have been reserved for poor & deserving “SYED” Students.
Students currently studying in 1st PUC, 1st Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 1st Year UG / Degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc) & 1st year Post Graduation (MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc).
Students currently studying in 2nd PUC, 2nd or 3rd Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 2nd or 3rd Year UG / Degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, B.Sc), 2nd or 3rd Year Post Graduation (MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc) and received Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship in 2021-2022.
Steps To Renew Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2022
Go to the link given below to fill Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2022 renewal form online.
Documents Required For Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Renewal 2022
• Recent Passport Size Photograph
• Marks Sheet – SSLC / 10th Std
• Marks Sheet – 2nd PUC / 12th Std
• Marks Sheet – Previous Exam
• Aadhaar Card
• Fee Receipt (Partial/Full Payment) of Current Year 2022-2023
• In case of persons with special needs – Disability certificate issued by Govt. of Karnataka or issued by registered Doctor on letterhead
• In case of orphans – Death certificate of parent
Selection Process of Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2022
• Scholarship Grants are provided on the basis of need and academic excellence in previous year or semester.
• The panel of trustees will thoroughly examine the application form along with the evidences provided and take decisions accordingly.
Last Date For Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Renewal 2022
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2022 Online Application Last Date for Renewal Extended to 15.11.2022
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Contact
Call : 91-80-22860023 | 80505 75504
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below