|Service||Good Standing Certificate Verification|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council [TNNMC]|
|Eligibility||Candidates those who are seeking an Employment in Abroad|
TNNMC Good Standing Certificate Verification
As per the “State Register” the document maintained in the Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council for the purpose of Candidates those who are seeking an Employment in Abroad (Online process) and Within Tamilnadu need to obtain Good Standing Certificate.
Registration Details of the Candidate as required by the Employer within Tamilnadu will be Verified by this Council and issued directly to the Employer.
Procedure For Within Tamilnadu:
The following should be submitted:
1) Requisition Letter from the Employer
2) CD to be submitted containing the Candidate’s scanned photo and to be saved in the file name as Candidate Name (Photo file size 20 to 40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY).
3) Xerox copy of Registration Certificate of Nurse and Midwife issued by this Council along with Xerox copy of Renewal Certificate.
4) Registration fee of a sum of Rs.1000/- to be paid by means of Demand Draft (drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of Registrar, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai-4, (Which is payable at Chennai)
What is TNNMC Good Standing Certificate?
A Good Standing Certificate (GSC) is a document issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council (TNNMC) to nurses who are registered with the council and who have a clean disciplinary record. The GSC is required for nurses who are seeking employment in India or abroad.
How To Apply For TNNMC Good Standing Certificate?
To apply for a GSC, you must submit the following documents to the TNNMC:
• A filled-out application form
• A copy of your registration certificate
• A copy of your renewal certificate
• A passport-sized photograph
• A fee of Rs. 1000
The TNNMC will review your application and issue a GSC if you meet the requirements. The GSC will be valid for one year.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Good Standing Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council:
• Go to the TNNMC website and download the application form.
• Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents to the TNNMC office.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
• The TNNMC will review your application and issue a GSC if you meet the requirements.
The GSC will be sent to your registered address by post. The processing time for a GSC is usually 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of Good Standing Certificate
Here are the benefits of having a Good Standing Certificate:
• It proves that you are a registered nurse with a clean disciplinary record.
• It is required for nurses who are seeking employment in India or abroad.
• It can be used to verify your qualifications and experience.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below