|University||The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University [TNMGRMU]|
|Service||Apply For Duplicate Mark Sheet / Provisional Pass Certificate
|Eligibility||Person who lost their Mark Sheet / Provisional Pass Certificate of TNMGRMU|
|Application Mode||Offline Application and Online Payment|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Duplicate Mark Sheet?
A requisition letter duly signed by the candidate addressed to
The Controller of Examinations,
The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU),
No.69, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
This requisition should state the address clearly to which the said document can be sent. These should be signed by the candidate and handed over. If the letter is sent by mail, the scanned copy of the signed requisition may be sent.
Documents Required For Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Duplicate Mark Sheet
The following documents should accompany the requisition letter.
• A non traceable certificate from the Police station and F.I.R copy with round seal. (From the area in which the candidate lost the certificate) or a copy of the Lost Document Report obtained from the Tamilnadu Police through on-line.
• A Xerox copy of SSLC/ HSC/ Provisional Certificate/Mark statement(s), Photo identity card issued by the Institution/Employer and the Degree certificate (if available)
• A Bonafide Certificate from the concerned Institution affixing latest passport size photo with candidate’s signature duly attested by the Principal of the Institution.
• Two copies of candidate’s latest passport size colour photographs put in a small cover (Name, Course, Register Number should be written on the back side of one photo).
Application Fee For Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Duplicate Mark Sheet
• An affidavit on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper from the Notary Public (Click here to download the prescribed affidavit)
• A payment of Rs. 3,000 /- (Rupees three thousand only) for duplicate Degree Certificate remitted into the University through payment gateway for students & others” provided in the Online Remittance System of the University website or remitted through the prescribed challan available in the IOB branch of the University.
• Self addressed envelope with Stamp for (subject to change as and when the postal charges change)
(a) Rs. 50/- for sending within India.
(b) Rs. 1400/- for sending to Canada.
(c) Rs. 1850/- for sending to USA.
(d) Rs. 1860/- for sending to UK.
Know About The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University is the only Medical University in Tamil Nadu capable of granting affiliation to new institutions under Government or Self-financing in Medical, Dental, Indian Medicine/Homoeopathy & Allied Health Sciences(Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy etc.) and awarding degrees under a single umbrella to maintain uniform and high standards of education. Until 1988, all degrees of Health Sciences were awarded by the University of Madras.
The University also promotes research and disseminates knowledge gained therefrom. The University has been declared eligible by the UGC u/s 12(B) of the UGC Act 1956 for receiving central assistance. The Tamil Nadu Medical University Act, 1987 received the assent of the President of India on 24th September, 1987. By an Act No. 39 of 1991, it was amended that the Act may be called “The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, Act, 1987.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below