|Institute||Silver Zone Foundation [SZF]|
|Olympiad||Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad [SKGKO]|
|Classes||1 to 10th|
|Download||Sample Test Paper [Question Paper]|
Silver Zone Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad [SKGKO]
The detailed Syllabus and Sample Test Paper are provided in this website, click the following links to download the Syllabus and Sample Test Paper class wise. For Books please contact, School Coordinator or book your order online now.
Download Silver Zone SKGKO Sample Test Paper
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 1 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 2 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 3 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 4 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 5 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 6 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 7 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 8 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 9 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone SKGKO Class 10 Sample Test Paper 2019
Silver Zone SKGKO Class 10th Sample Questions
1. Given below the features of democracy.
1. Any party can form the government at the national level.
2. The entire control system is not under one party.
3. Any individual can make his/her own party.
4. People have lots of options during election to choose their representative.
Which of the following are not the features of Chinese democracy?
(A) 1, 2
(B) 1, 2, 3
(C) 2, 3, 4
(D) 1, 2, 3, 4
2. To redress the grievances of consumers, consumer courts have been established in India at different level. What kind of system has been established?
(A) One tier system
(B) Two tier system
(C) Three tier system
(D) Four tier system
3. Which one of the following commissions of India conducts exam to select I.A.S. and I.P.S. officers?
(A) State Civil Service Commission
(B) Union Public Service Commission
(C) Staff Selection Board
(D) All of these
4. What is the full length and width of the badminton court for singles?
(A) 13.4 metres and 5.5 metres
(B) 12.4 metres and 5.18 metres
(C) 13.4 metres and 5.18 metres
(D) 13.4 metres and 6.18 metres
5. Given below are the functions of the UNO.
1. Consider and make recommendations on the general principles of cooperation for maintaining international peace and security, including disarmament;
2. Discuss any question relating to international peace and security and, except where a dispute or situation is currently being discussed by the Security Council, make recommendations on it;
3. Discuss, with the same exception, and make recommendations on any questions within the scope of the Charter or affecting the powers and functions of any organ of the United Nations;
4. Initiate studies and make recommendations to promote international political cooperation, the development and codification of international law, the realization of human rights and fundamental freedoms, and international collaboration in the economic, social, humanitarian, cultural, educational and health fields;
silverzone question papers , silverzone computer olympiad sample papers, silver zone olympiad question paper , silver zone olympiad science question paper , silverzone maths olympiad question paper , silverzone maths olympiad previous year question papers , silverzone olympiad question paper , silverzone level 2 question papers , silverzone question paper , silver zone olympiad question paper , silverzone olympiad previous year question papers , silverzone olympiad previous year question papers pdf , silverzone sample papers , silver zone last year question paper , silverzone iom question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below