|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Statistics Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Statistics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers
Download PUC II Statistics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Statistics||Download|
PUC II Statistics Model Questions
Section – A:
I. Answer any ten of the following questions. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Define fertility.
2. If NRR per woman is less than 1, then what does it indicate about the population?
3. What is longevity?
4. What is the value of index number for the base year?
5. Write the formula of quantity relative.
6. State the condition required to satisfy circular test.
7. Which price of the commodities are used in the construction of cost of living index number?
8. Define time series.
9. What is Historigram?
10. Write the relationship between mean and variance of a Bernoulli distribution.
11. Write down the range of a Poisson distribution.
12. Find mode of a chi-square variate with 8 degrees of freedom.
Section – B:
II. Answer any ten of the following questions. 10 × 2 = 20
13. Given P0 = 8000, Births = 200, Deaths = 120. Estimate the population if it is free from migration.
14. In a life table, if l1 = 95,400 and l2 = 93,492 then, find survival ratio of the first year.
15. Which average is considered as the best average in the construction of index number? Why?
16. State two norms (considerations) for the selection of base year.
17. If L P01 = 101.6 and F P01 = 99.6, find P P01
18. Mention any two uses of time series.
19. Name four methods of measuring trend.
20. Write two assumptions of interpolation and extrapolation.
21. Mention two features of binomial distribution.
22. Find P(X = 0) in a Poisson distribution with mean 5.
23. Mean and variance of a normal distribution are 12 and 4 respectively. Find points of inflexion.
24. If the parameter of t-distribution is 6, find mean and variance.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Statistics First Test Model Question Paper 2021
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
2 thoughts on “PUE Karnataka II PUC Statistics Model Question Paper 2020-21”
Send this year modal questions paper and answers not reduces selabuss
Ans of model question paper