|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Mathematics Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Mathematics Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC 2023 Model Question Papers Here [All Subjects]
Download PUC II Maths Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Maths||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Maths Model Questions
I. Answer ALL the Multiple Choice Questions
1. The equation of xy- plane is
(A) 𝑥 = 0
(B) 𝑦 = 0
(C) 𝑥 = 0 and 𝑦 = 0
(D) 𝑧 = 0
2. The corner points of the feasible region determined by the following system of linear inequalities: 2x + y ≤ 10, x + 3y ≤ 15, x, y ≥ 0 are (0, 0), (5, 0), (3, 4) and (0, 5). Let Z = ax + by, where a, b > 0. Condition on a and b so that the maximum of Z occurs at both (3, 4) and (0, 5) is
(A) a = b
(B) a = 2b
(C) a = 3b
(D) b = 3a
II. Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate answer from those given in the bracket.
1.For a square matrix A in matrix equation AX = B. If |A| = 0 and (adj A) B ≠ 0, then there exists …… solution.
2. Sum of the intercepts cut off by the plane 2x + y – z = 5 is ………
3. The slope of the normal to the curve y = 2 𝑥- 3 sin x at x = 0 is ……
4. The probability of obtaining an even prime number on each die, when a pair of dice is rolled is…..
III. Answer all the following questions
1. Define a bijective function.
2. Find the derivative of the function sec( tan√𝑥 ) with respect to x.
3. Define feasible solutions in a linear programming problem.
4. Find ∫1−𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑥/𝑐𝑜𝑠2𝑥 𝑑𝑥.
5. Define Negative of a Vector.
1) The question paper has five parts namely A, B, C, D and E. Answer all the parts.
2) Part A has 10 Multiple choice questions, 5 Fill in the blanks and 5 Very Short Answer questions of 1 mark each.
3) Part A should be answered continuously at one or two pages of Answer sheet and Only first answer is considered for the marks in subsection I and II of Part A.
4) Use the graph sheet for question on linear programming in PART E
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below