|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC I Statistics Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Statistics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE PUC I Statistics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Statistics||Download|
PUE PUC I Statistics Model Questions
Section – A:
I. Answer any ten of the following questions 10×1=10
1. Define croxton and cowden definition of statistics
2. Does statistics deal with Individual data?
3. What is statistical enquiry?
4. What is a schedule?
5. Define frequency.
6. What is bi-variate frequency distribution?
7. What is one dimensional bar diagram?
8. Mention a demerit of graph.
9. Are Q2, D5 and P50 equal?
10. Name the type of correlation when r = +1.
11. How are correlation and regression coefficients related?
12. Write an assumption of Interpolation
Section – B:
II. Answer any ten of the following questions 10×2=20
13. Mention two fields where statistics is used.
14. Define attribute. Give an example.
15. Mention two sources of secondary data.
16. Mention a merit and demerit of census enumeration.
17. Define temporal classification with the help of an example.
18. Convert the following inclusive class intervals into exclusive class intervals.
19. Mention two needs of diagrams.
20. Name the graphs used in the location of mode and median.
21. If mean = 20; S.D = 5. Find C.V.
22. If Cov(x,y) = -100; V(X) = 400; S.D(Y) = 5. Find rxy
23. Mention two properties of regression lines.
24. Name the different methods of measurement of association of attribute.
Section – C:
III. Answer any eight of the following questions. 8X5=40
25. Mention the functions of Statistics.
26. Mention the methods of collection of primary data, and explain any two of them.
27. In a sample study regarding literate persons in an area, the following data was obtained
Male population = 58%
Literates = 70%
Male Literates = 50%
Tabulate the above data
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below