|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC I Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Chemistry Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE PUC I Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers Here
Download PUC I Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Chemistry||Download|
Chemistry Model Questions
I. Answer All The Questions. Each Question Carries 1 Mark. (Answer each question in one word or one sentence)
1. ‘Cisplatin’ a medicine used in the treatment of which disease?
2. Write the mathematical expression for Boyle’s law.
3. Give an example for gaseous reversible reaction for which Kp = Kc
4. Which group elements in the periodic table are called as noble gases?
5. What is the oxidation number of the element in its free state?
6. Write the general electronic configuration of first group elements.
7. Diamond is covalent, yet it has high melting point. Why?
8. Write the dimeric structure of AlCl3.
9. Give an example for non-benzenoid compound.
10. Write a chemical reaction to show acidic nature of acetylene.
II. Answer Any Five Of The Following. Each Question Carries 2 Marks.
11. Convert 370C to 0F.
12. Under what conditions of temperature and pressure real gases tend to behave ideally?
13. What is dipole moment? What is its SI unit?
14. Write any two diagonal relationships between Beryllium and Aluminium.
15. Give the composition of (a) Water gas (b) Producer gas.
16. How is chloromethane converted into ethane?
17. Illustrate Markovnikov’s rule with an example.
18. Explain decarboxylation of sodium benzoate with chemical equation.
III. Answer Any Five Of The Following. Each Question Carries 3 Marks.
19. i) Give reason: Ionic radius of F–(fluoride ion) is more than atomic radius of F (fluorine atom).
ii) How does ionization enthalpy varies down the group?
iii) Ionization enthalpy of nitrogen is more than that of oxygen. Give reason
20. With the help of MOT; write the energy level diagram of hydrogen molecule. What is its bondorder and predict its magnetic property?
21. Calculate the formal charge of each oxygen atom of ozone molecule.
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
4 thoughts on “PUE Karnataka I PUC Chemistry Model Question Paper 2020-21”
Solution for the model questions paper of 2021 for reduce syllabus
Answers of question paper
Where is answers of question paper?