|Institute||Modern Education Society’s|
|Exam||Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2021 [MTSE]|
|Download||MTS 2021 Syllabus|
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2021
Modern Education Society’s, the Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune has undertaken the search of Talented Students through “Maharashtra Talent Search Examination” since 1992.
MTS 2021 Syllabus
Paper I – Mental Ability Test (MAT)
It will have a slightly higher difficulty level than the Mental Ability Paper of Scholarship Examination of Std. VII for Std. VIII, MTSE of Std. VIII for Std. IX and MTSE of Std. IX for Std. X.
Paper II – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
For Std. VIII, Std. IX and Std. X the syllabus will be as per the school syllabus for respective subjects and classes for the entire academic year. The students should use the regular prescribed text books prescribed for the academic year. It is expected that the student should thoroughly study the curriculum of the whole year.
• There will be two written papers.
• Total time : Three hours
• It will be of multiple choice type.
• Four alternative answers will be provided for each question and the student has to select the appropriate answer.
• Interview will be conducted only for Std. X carrying 50 marks.
• There is no specific syllabus for the interview. The abilities such as understanding, analysis, application with respect to the school subjects will be tested.
• In addition, the knowledge of current national and international events, the environment in which one lives, achievements in extra-curricular activities in school, hobbies, sports etc., will also be considered.
• Please note that this examination will be conducted on the whole syllabus for the respective standard. No part of the syllabus will be omitted.
MTS 2021 Exam Pattern
• There will be two written papers for all standards and will be conducted on the same day for three hours without any recess between.
• The questions for the written examination will be of multiple choice type. Four alternative answers will be provided for each question and the student has to select the appropriate answer.
• From last year examination pattern is changed.
• For MTS Examination student will be provided with a single question paper having both the sections i.e. MAT and SAT and he will have to attempt these 200 questions in 3 hrs. i.e. 180 mins.
• While in NTS Examination at standard X two separate papers for each section will be provided and students will have to attempt 100 questions from each section in 1.5 hrs. i.e. 90 mins.
Call : +91 – 020 – 26168486 / 26161479
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below