|Scholarship||Prize Money For Complete Course In First Attempt First Class SC/ST Students 2023|
|Department||Karnataka Social Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||SC/ST Students who have passed the post-matric course in the first attempt with first class|
|Last Date||31st August 2023|
Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship 2023
The Social Welfare Department of the Government of Karnataka offers a prize money scholarship to SC/ST students who complete their post-matric course in the first attempt with first class.
Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship Amount 2023
The amount of prize money varies depending on the course, as follows:
• II PUC, 3 years Polytechnic Diploma: Rs. 20,000
• Degree: Rs. 25,000
• Any post-graduate course like M.A., M.Sc., etc.: Rs. 30,000
• Agriculture, engineering, veterinary, medicine: Rs. 35,000
Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship Eligibility 2023
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
• Be a citizen of India
• Be a member of a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
• Have passed the post-matric course in the first attempt with first class
• Have a family income of less than Rs. 6 lakhs per year
Here are some additional details about the scholarship:
• The scholarship is awarded on a merit basis.
• The scholarship amount will be paid directly to the student’s bank account.
• The scholarship is valid for one year.
• Students who receive the scholarship are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.5.
If you are a SC/ST student who has completed your post-matric course in the first attempt with first class, you may be eligible for this scholarship. I encourage you to apply for the scholarship and take advantage of this opportunity to further your education.
How To Apply For Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship 2023?
Here are the steps on how to apply for the Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship 2023:
• Go to the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka website.
• Click on the “Prize Money for Complete Course in First Attempt First Class SC/ST Students” link.
• Click on the “Apply Online” button.
• Fill out the application form.
• Upload the required documents.
• Submit the application form.
Documents Required For Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship 2023
The required documents are:
• Aadhar card of the student
• Caste certificate of the student
• Income certificate of the family
• Mark sheets of the qualifying examination
• Passbook of the bank account where the scholarship amount will be credited
• If your college are not listed in online application please visit district social/tribal welfare office for adding the college in prizemoney website
• To Determine the Percentage of marks of OGPA/CGPA, District Officers should take the written Clarification from the VC/REGISTRAR/PRINCIPAL of the Concerned University/College and Sanction/Reject the Applications accordingly.
Karnataka Prize Money Scholarship Last Date 2023
The last date to apply for the scholarship is August 31, 2023. Applications can be submitted online at the Social Welfare Department’s website.
For Support and Queries
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below