|Board||Jharkhand Academic Council [JAC]|
|Class||VIIIth / 8th|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
JAC Class VIII Model Paper
Download Jharkhand Academic Council [JAC] Class 8th Exam 2021 Model Question Paper Online
Also Read : JAC Class 9th Exam 2021 Model Question Paper
Download Model Question Paper
|Class||Model Question Paper|
I Read the passage Carefully and Choose the correct option: On the first day of school, each student has to stand up and tell the class three things. His or her name, the name of the village and what their father did. “My name is Ramu, my village is Meloor, my father is a bus conductor”, said the first child. Then When it was Kali’s turn, he was so proud that he felt like a balloon.
1) How many things the student had tell on the first day of school?
2) Who belonged to Mellor Village?
3) Who felt like a balloon?
II Read the passage and choose the correct option:
Many years ago, at the foothills of Kaatskill mountains there was a little village. In that village lived always a simple good-natured fellow named Rip Van Winkle. He was a kind neighbor ready to help anyone. Everyone in the village liked him. The children of the village shouted with joy whenever they saw him.
4) Everyone in the village liked Rip Van Winkle because he was …..
(1) Simple, ill-natured fellow
(2) Poor, Good natured fellow
(3) Simple, Good natured fellow
(4) Bad, ill tempered fellow
5) Where is the village situated….
(1) Near temple
(2) Near School
(3) Foothills of Kaatskill mountain
(4) Near river
III. Ritu wants to write an application but has forgotten to use the correct word. Choose the options given in question to complete the leave application.
Date : 31/08/2020
With due respect I, would like to say that I was suffering from fever for the last two days. So, I was unable to attend the school on 29.08.2020 and 30.08.2020.
I, therefore, request you to kindly grant me leave for two days and oblige.
Roll No- 14
Please choose the correct answer.
i) (1) The Postmaster (2) The Director (3) The Principal (4) The Editor
ii) (1) Respected (2) Honorable (3) Hello (4) Dearest
iii) (1) Welcome (2) Miss U (3) See you (4) Thank You
IV. Choose the correct answer:
9. How many Kinds of nouns are there
10. Choose the synonym of “little”.
11. Write the opposite of Happy?
(1) So happy
12. Choose the Interrogative Sentence?
(1) What a dancer she is!
(2) Why are you crying?
(3) I am a boy
(4) This movie is very interesting.
13. Complete the sentence with correct option.
This is ——— apple
(4) none of these
V. Choose the correct option.
14. A bird had laid eggs—————- the cornice.
(1) just below
(3) just above
(4) none of these
15. Who wrote the poem “My Mother”
(1) APJ Abdul Kalam
(2) Robert Forest
(3) Subramania Bharti
(4) None of these
16. Which tribe did Kali belong to ?
(1) Irula tribe
(2) Santhali Tribe
(3) Gond Tribe
(4) none of these
17. The poet wondered lonely as a ………?
18. Name The Siachin refers to a land with an abundance of ……….?
19. Who had preached Dhamma in Bharat Land.
20. Name the sacred river of India?
jac model question paper 2021, jac model question paper 2021 class 12 , jac model question paper 2021 class 10, jac model question paper 2021 class 11 , jac model question paper 2021 class 9 , jac model question paper 2021 class 8 , jac model question paper 2020 class 12 arts , jac model question paper 2021 12th arts , jac model question paper arts 2021 class 12 , jac model question answer paper 2021 class 10 , jac model question paper 2021 answer , jac 10th model question answer paper 2021 , jac model question paper 2020 class 11 arts , jac 12th model question paper 2018 arts , jac 12th arts model question paper 2020 pdf download , jac class 8 model question paper with answer 8, jac model question paper 2020 class 11, jac model question paper 2020 class 8 , jac model question paper 2020 class 9 , jac model question paper 2020 , jac model question paper set 8 board 2020, jac board model question paper 2020 , jac board model question paper 2021 , jac board model question paper 2021 class 10
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
1 thought on “Jharkhand JAC Class 8th Exam 2021 Model Question Paper”