|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 12 Sociology Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 12th Sociology Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 12th Sociology Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 12 Sociology Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 12 Sociology Sample Questions
Fill in the blanks:
1. This identity is based on birth and ‘belonging’ rather than on some form of acquired qualifications or ‘accomplishment’. We call this identity by the name _______________________.
(a) Mutual identity
(b) My identity
(c) Community Identity
(d) Personal identification
2 . These laws allow citizens of a particular state to also – simultaneously – be citizens of another state. This law is called _______________ law.
3. Communities divided on the basis of religion, language, caste, region shows………….. diversity.
4A. __________________persists over generations. It is closely linked to the family and to the inheritance of social resources from one generation to the next. A person’s social position is ascribed. That is, children assume the social positions of their parents.
4B. Patterns of unequal access to social resources are commonly called ____________
State whether the given statement is true or false:
5. Caste is not a discriminatory system.
6. Prejudices refer to pre-conceived opinions or attitudes held by members of one group towards another.
7. Census in India is held after every 10 year.
8. In Social demography the size of the population is studied mostly (quantitative field)
9. The rate of natural increase or the growth rate of population refers to the difference between the birth rate and the death rate.
Fill in the blanks by choosing the correct option :
10 .The rules regarding marriage in the caste system are ………..
11A. Theoretically, the caste system can be understood as the combination of two sets of principles, one based on difference and separation and the other on wholism and hierarchy. The word separation mean -_________________________
(a) The sense of keeping together
(b) The action of separating or being separated
(c) The feeling of living together
(d) The feeling of eating separately
11B. Each individual caste occupies not just a distinct place, but also an ordered rank – a particular position in a ladder-like arrangement going from highest to lowest. In a ladder- like arrangement that goes from top to bottom, each caste occupies unique _______.
12. On the basis of _______________, tribes can be categorised into fishermen, food gatherers and hunters, shifting cultivators, peasants and plantation and industrial workers.
Correct the statements:
13. Urbanisation refers to the emergence of machine production, based on the use of inanimate power resources like steam or electricity.
14. In the industrial societies, the number of people in agriculture related business increases.
15. Indu Prakash opened the first school for women in Pune.
16. Brahmo Samaj supported the practice of Sati.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below