|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 11 Sociology Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 11th Sociology Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Board All Classes Sample Question Papers 2022-23 Here
Download Delhi Class 11th Sociology Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 11 Sociology Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 11 Sociology Sample Questions
Fill in the blanks:
1. ______________________an European intellectual movement of the late 17th and 18th centuries, emphasised reason and individualism.
(a) Rise of India
(b) The Enlightenment
(d) Rise of Europe
2. The French scholar______________ (1789–1857), considered to be the founder of sociology, believed that sociology would contribute to the welfare of humanity.
(a) Emile Durkheim
(b) Max Weber
(d) Auguste Comte
3. Which of the following is not a defining feature of human life ____________________________________
(a) humans interact
(c) construct social collectivities
(d) humans do not interact
4A. _________________are simply collections of people who are in the same place at the same time, but share no definite connection with one another.
(b) primary group
(c) secondary group
4B. A _______________is an aggregate or combination, which lacks structure or organisation, and whose members may be unaware, or less aware, of the existence of groupings.
(a) primary group
(b) secondary group
(d) quasi group
State whether the given statement is true or false:
5. Primary group is used to refer to a small group of people connected by intimate and face-to-face association and co-operation.
6. For any group of people there are always other groups whom they look up to and aspire to be like. The groups whose lifestyles are emulated are known as Reference groups .
7. Social institutions could be ‘macro’ like the state or ‘micro’ ones like the family.
8. An institution cannot be viewed as an end in itself.
9. Institutions such as family and religion are examples of informal social institutions.
10. The extended family is seen as the unit best equipped to handle the demands of industrial society by the functionalists.
Correct the given statement:
11A. Every social organisation does not develops a culture of its own.
11B. Malinowski suggested that we look at human actions in the same way as we look at words in a book.
12. Literate refers to understanding, how we make sense of all the information coming to us from our environment.
13. In non-literate societies legend or lore remain in written form.
14. While norms are explicit rules, laws are implicit rules.
15. A law is a informal sanction defined by government as a rule or principle that its citizens must follow.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below