|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Class||10th / X [Term 2]|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
CBSE Class X Science Sample Question Paper 2021-22
Download Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Class 10th Science Term 2 Sample Question Papers 2021-22
Download CBSE Class 10th Term 2 Sample Question 2021-22 Paper Here
Download CBSE Class 10th Science Sample Question Paper
|Subject||Sample Question Paper|
|Class 10th Science (Term 2) 2021-22 Sample Question Paper||Download|
CBSE Class 10th Science Term 2 Sample Questions
1. a. Trace the path a male gamete takes to fertilise a female gamete after being released from the penis.
b. State the number of sets of chromosomes present in a zygote.
2. Rajesh observed a patch of greenish black powdery mass on a stale piece of bread.
a. Name the organism responsible for this and its specific mode of asexual reproduction.
b. Name its vegetative and reproductive parts.
3. Mustard was growing in two fields- A and B. While Field A produced brown coloured seeds, field B produced yellow coloured seeds. It was observed that in field A, the offsprings showed only the parental trait for consecutive generations, whereas in field B, majority of the offsprings showed a variation in the progeny.
What are the probable reasons for these?
In an asexually reproducing species, if a trait X exists in 5% of a population and trait Y exists in 70% of the same population, which of the two trait is likely to have arisen earlier? Give reason.
4. Choose an element from period 3 of modern periodic table that matches the description given below in each instance. Give reason for your choice.
a. It has a similar structure to diamond.
b. It has same valency as Lithium.
c. It has variable valency and is a member of the Oxygen family (group 16).
5. a. How many isomers are possible for the compound with the molecular formula C4H8? Draw the electron dot structure of branched chain isomer.
b. How will you prove that C4H8 and C5H10 are homologues?
A carbon compound ‘A’ having melting point 156K and boiling point 351K, with molecular formula C2H6O is soluble in water in all proportions.
a. Identify ‘A’ and draw its electron dot structure.
b. Give the molecular formulae of any two homologues of ‘A’.
6. Two pea plants – one with round yellow seeds (RRYY) and another with wrinkled green (rryy) seeds produce F1 progeny that have round, yellow (RrYy) seeds. When F1 plants are self-pollinated, which new combination of characters is expected in F2 progeny? How many seeds with these new combinations of characters will be produced when a total 160 seeds are produced in F2 generation? Explain with reason.
Download CBSE Class 10th Term 1 Sample Question 2021-22 Paper Here
cbse class 10th question paper 2021, cbse class 10th question paper 2020, cbse class 10th question paper 2019, cbse class 10th question paper english, cbse class 10th question paper of science, cbse class 10th question paper term 1, cbse class 10th question paper sst, cbse class 10th question paper answer key, cbse class 10th question paper answer sheet, cbse class 10 question papers 2019 all subjects pdf download, cbse class 10 question paper 2020 with answers, cbse class 10 previous year question papers all subjects, cbse class 10 english question paper with answer key, cbse class 10 english question paper with answer key 2021, cbse malayalam class 10 question paper with answers 2021, cbse class 10th question paper 2020 science, cbse class 10th question paper 2020 maths, cbse class 10th question paper 2019 science
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below