|School||Bloom Public School|
|Download||Mid Term Sample Paper 2022-23|
Bloom Public School Class X Social Science Sample Paper 2022-23
Download Bloom Public School Class X Social Science Mid Term Sample Paper 2022-23 Online PDF Free
Download All Bloom Public School Mid Term Sample Papers 2022-23 Here
Download Bloom Public School Class X Social Science Sample Paper 2022-23
|Bloom Public School Class X Social Science Mid Term Sample Paper 2022-23||Download Here|
Bloom Public School Class X Social Science Sample Questions
Section- A (Objective Type Questions):
1. “When France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold”. Who said this popular line?
2. Mention the reason behind Simon Commission’s arrival in India. OR State the main demands put forth while signing the Gandhi-Irwin Pact.
3. Fill in the blank. _________________ was proclaimed as the first German Emperor in 1871.
4. Identify the soil with the help of the following features.
• Deposited by three important Himalayan River systems.
• Consists of various proportions of sand, silt and clay.
• Mostly these soils contain adequate proportion of potash, phosphoric acid and lime which are ideal for the growth of sugarcane, paddy, wheat and other cereal and pulse crops.
5. In which year was Project Tiger launched? 1
6. Correct the statement. The freshwater is mainly obtained from surface runoff and groundwater that is continually being renewed and recharged through the rock cycle.
7. Fill in the blank. The species whose population has declined to a level from where it is likely to move into the endangered category in the near future if the negative factors continue to operate are called ____________________. OR Parts of large forests that have been left untouched by the local people are called ______________________.
8. Name the region of India where people built ‘Guls’ or ‘Kuls’ for irrigation. 1
9. In the question given below, there are two statements marked as Assertion (A) and Reason (R). Read the statements and chose the correct option:
Assertion (A): Belgium is a small country in Asia.
Reason (R): It has borders with France, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg.
a. Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
b. Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
c. A is true but R is false.
d. A is false but R is true.
i. Question paper comprises five Sections – A, B, C, D and E. There are 32 questions in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
ii. Section A – Question no. 1 to 16 are Objective Type Questions of 1 mark each.
iii. Section B – Question no. 17 to 22 are short answer type questions, carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 80 words.
iv. Section C – Question no. 23 to 26 are source-based questions, carrying 4 marks each.
v. Section D – Question no. 27 to 31 are long answer type questions, carrying 5 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 120 words.
vi. Section E – Question no. 32 is map based, carrying 5 marks with two parts, 32 (I) from History (2 marks) and 32 (II) from Geography (3 marks).
vii. There is no overall choice in the question paper. However, an internal choice has been provided in few questions. Only one of the choices in such questions has to be attempted.
viii. In addition to this, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below