|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Class||10th / X|
|Download||Sample Question Paper 2022-23|
CBSE Class X Thai Sample Question Paper
Download Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Class 10th Thai Sample Question Paper 2022-23 PDF Free Online
Download CBSE Class 10th All Subjects Sample Question Paper 2022-23 Here
Download CBSE Class X Thai Sample Question Paper
|Class & Subjects||Sample Question Paper|
|Class X Thai||Download Here|
• Please check that this question paper contains 8 printed pages.
• Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
• Please check that this question paper contains 19 questions.
• Please write down the serial number of the questions before attempting it.
The Question Paper is divided into 4 sections:
• Section A : Reading Comprehension 10 Marks (5 + 2.5 + 2.5)
• Section B : Writing Expression 20 Marks (5 + 5 + 5 + 5)
• Section C : Applied Grammar 30 Marks (3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
• Section D : Culture/Civilization/Literature 20 Marks (10 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 5)
CBSE Academics Unit:
The goal of the Academic, Training, Innovation and Research unit of Central Board of Secondary Education is to achieve academic excellence by conceptualising policies and their operational planning to ensure balanced academic activities in the schools affiliated to the Board. The Unit strives to provide Scheme of Studies, curriculum, academic guidelines, textual material, support material, enrichment activities and capacity building programmes. The unit functions according to the broader objectives set in the National Curriculum Framework-2005 and in consonance with various policies and acts passed by the Government of India from time to time.
Some major objectives of the Unit are:
• To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
• To analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
• To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programmes of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
• To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
• To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
• To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
• To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
cbse class x sample paper 2022, cbse 2022 sample paper class 10, cbse 2022 sample paper, cbse class x sample paper 2021-22, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 answers, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 answers pdf, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 all subjects, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 ai, cbse class x sample question paper 2022 23 and literature.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below