|Exam||Indian School Talent Search Exam [ISTSE]|
|Conducted By||Educational Excellentia|
|Download||ISTSE Sample Question Papers|
|Classes||Class 1 to 10|
Indian School Talent Search Exam [ISTSE]
ISTSE is a single level examination, open to all the students of class 1 to 10. Question paper will comprise of Mental & Logical Ability, Mathematics, Science and English questions. ISTSE exam is conducted separately online for direct/individual candidates and paper-based only through schools.
Download ISTSE Sample Question Papers
- ISTSE Exam Class 1 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 2 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 3 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 4 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 5 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 6 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 7 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 8 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 9 Sample Paper
- ISTSE Exam Class 10 Sample Paper
ISTSE Class 1 Sample Papers
(3 marks for correct answer. 0.75 mark will be deducted for wrong answer)
1. I have five Rs 1 coins and two Rs 2 coins. How much more money do I need to buy the toy that costs Rs 15?
a) Three Rs 2 coins
b) Eleven Rs 1 coins
c) Two Rs 2 coins
d) Five Rs 2 coins
2. What number is 2 more than 21 plus 11?
3. Bus arrives at a bus stand every 5 minutes. How many buses would have arrived at the bus stand in 30 minutes?
4. Hari has 3 coins of 25p and 3 coins of 50p, how much money he has in total?
a) 125 p
b) 27.5 p
c) Rs 1.50
d) 225 p
5. 2 less than 15 is the same as 3 more than _____________.
1. Which one of the following is a false statement?
a) Water is used for cleaning
b) Water is used in building house
c) Water is not used for electricity production
d) Water is used for irrigation
2. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
a) Always bite your nails
b) Throw waste into dustbin
c) Turn off the tap after washing your hands
d) Use your handkerchief when you cough
3. Which of the following animal never close their eyes as they do not have eyelids?
4. You must walk on me when you cross the road. I am a ________ crossing.
5. __________ is the largest sense organ of our body
6.Which of the following can fly?
7. The order of the traffic lights is:
a) Red, Green and Yellow
b) Yellow, Red and Green
c) Red, Yellow and Green
d) Green, Red and Yellow
8. Identify the vegetable from the following, which grows under the surface of soil.
1. Choose the right word. She poured juice __________my glass.
d) None of these
2. Choose the most suitable answer. Please put the ____________ into the washing machine.
3. Read the passage carefully and answer these questions.
An igloo, also known as a snow house or snow hut, is a type of shelter built of snow, typically formed when the snow is easy to compact. It is a kind of house an Eskimo lives in. It is made of huge blocks of ice. The entrance of the igloo is a narrow tunnel. Igloos can only be found in a frozen land
Who lives in an Igloo?
b) An Eskimo
c) Frozen man
4. My brother and sister are my ___________.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below