|Scholarship||IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25|
|Bank||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Eligibility||Students enrolled in first year of a 2-year full-time MBA program|
|Application Mode||Online Through Buddy4Study|
|Last Date||31st July 2023|
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a need-based scholarship program run by IDFC FIRST Bank to financially support students with family income of less than INR 6 lakh per annum. The purpose of this scholarship is to make post-graduate studies in business management accessible to meritorious students who are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial constraints.
Eligibility of IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25
• Open for Indian Nationals, residing in India only.
• Students enrolled in first year of a 2-year full-time MBA program or its equivalent for the class of 2023 are eligible.
• Applicants should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the attached list.
• The gross annual family income of the applicants from all sources should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakh.
• Candidates should be no more than 35 years of age on the date of application.
• The applicant must have a valid mobile number linked to Aadhaar card.
Benefits of IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25
The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 for two years of full-time MBA studies (INR 1 lakh per annum subject to T&C*).
How To Apply For IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25?
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
• Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship’ official website.
• Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
• Check your eligibility and get your Aadhaar card and mobile number verified.
• A welcome communication will be sent to the applicants containing login URL, user ID and password.
• Login to the application portal and fill in all the required details in the online scholarship application form.
• Upload the required documents.
• Finally, submit the application form.
Documents Required For IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25
Below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded before the final submission of the application form:
• Admission related documents
• Admission Proof (With name of institution, admission year and batch)
• Copy of Fee Receipt
• Academic record documents
• Copy of Graduation marksheet/passing certificate
• Income Proof (any one)
• Income Certificate issued by relevant government authority (Tehsildar or Magistrate)
• Copy of Income Tax Returns (Form 16A)
• Copy of Salary Slip
• Other Documents (If applicable)
• Disability certificate
• Sanctioned loan letter
• Death certificate, if there is a death of the sole earning member of the immediate family
• Document of any other scholarships received for pursuing MBA
Last Date For IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25
Last Date For IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2023-25 is 31st July 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
• Students admitted in the 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA or its equivalent programs at selected institutions/colleges are eligible for this scholarship.
• Students pursuing 1-year executive program, integrated MBA program or any MBA program other than 2-year full-time MBA/PGDM program are not eligible for this scholarship.
• Final grant of Scholarships will take place only after due verification of their documents & on-ground screening of the shortlisted applicants. In case the applicant fails to do the needful in any of these stages or is unable to comply with the process within the stipulated timeframe, his/her candidature shall be rejected.
• The applicant needs to provide the details for on-ground verification as mentioned in the form to the bank representatives.
• The amount of the scholarship is meant for covering the tuition fees and shall be disbursed in the account of the said institution/college of admission only.
• The final disbursement of the scholarship will take place after submission of the fees receipt by the student-applicant.
• The final selection of awardees will be at absolute and sole discretion of IDFC FIRST Bank. Mere submission of the application will not be considered as grant of scholarship.
• It is mandatory for the awardees to attend all IDFC FIRST Bank events pertaining to the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship.
• It is mandatory for students to pass their first year and be promoted to second year to be eligible for second year of scholarship.
• Children of IDFC FIRST Bank employees are not eligible for the scholarship. If found, the candidature will be rejected at any given stage of scholarship process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to: email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below