|Department||Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Bihar|
|Service||Apply For New Ration Card Online|
|Eligibility||Residents of Bihar|
EPDS Bihar New Ration Card Online
Simple six steps to apply for new ration card application:
• Add Applicant Details
• Add Member Details
• Upload Documents (All document should be self-attested)
• Final Submission
First of all, Applicant should be register on online portal with valid name as per Aadhaar, mobile number, Aadhaar number and email id. (Steps are given below)
1. Applicant will enter their name in English and Hindi both, mobile number and captcha then click on Get OTP
2. After click on “Get OTP”, A SMS will sent by application to applicant at given mobile number, they will entered received OTP on their next screen(given below)
3. After validate their OTP, a new screen will appear on the portal where applicant will enter Aadhaar Number, select their district of bihar, pin code, password, confirm password and captcha then click on Register.
4. After register button click, applicant will get login Id through which they can login the portal and fill the application. Applicant will also get their login Id on their given registered mobile number as well.
Login Form :
After registration, applicant login on portal by using login Id and password
After login by applicant, dashboard screen will be open. Through this dashboard screen user can read the instruction carefully of application. At top of the screen a menu will also appearing where user can see the option of New apply, here user will select one time option that either are applying for rural or urban.
After select area from menu, applicant information form will be open where applicant will fill their details as per application required.
Applicant Member Form:
• After submitted applicant information, a new screen will display on portal. By this screen user can add ration card members which valid Aadhaar number, name should be also same as Aadhaar number and required information as well.
• Now after added the members for same applicant, a link button will be appear on same screen i.e “Go for Upload Document”. By help of this link applicant will proceed to next step document upload.
• As soon as there is a member’s added, it will continue to be displayed in the table below. Through the edit and delete button shown in this table, the applicant will be able to update or delete the details given. On clicking the edit, the details given by the member will fill in the screen above
• The same foot applicant was also shown the update button with the help of which he would be able to update the details change.
• After click on Update member button screen shown below:
• Clicking the delete button of the table will confirm whether to delete the particular application member or not.
Applicant Upload Document Form:
• After Adding members of same application. Applicant will go for Document Upload
• At this page kindly read the instruction carefully before document upload. There are five upload control will display here, one for family photo upload, applicant signature photo upload, document upload (merged self-attested pdf copy of bank front page passbook, residential proof, each member aadhaar), Income certificate and caste certificate (if applicable).
• In this application, the applicant will have to scan all the applicant and member’s documents and upload them by merging them together but income and caste certificate must be in separate file.
• All documents must have a self-attested by applicant and members, and also checked the checkbox which document you are giving from your side.
Caste certificate is mandatory for those applicant who do not coming in generate caste category. When document will uploaded successfully, after that on the rigth side of upload button “Final Submission” link will appear, through which you can proceed for final submission.
Application Final Submission Form:
• The final submission will be the last step by the applicant, in which the apprentice will see the information given by them.
• And this time applicant will fill annexure either in yes or no. After that, the applicant can make the final submission by checking on the declaration.
• Before final submission, the application will also confirm whether they want to make the final submission or not.
• After the final submission, applicant will not be able to change, add or delete any information given by the applicant and the application will also get a SMS on the mobile registered number of the applicant, in which they will get their application Id and final submission information as well.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below